ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 ready for its MOT

An orange one
Not done much with the Vee all winter and a new baby means it's not even made it on the road this year yet. But the MOT is booked, it's back on its Original number plate and 2 new supersports on the back. Should be an easy pass as it got everything mechanical done last year, discs and pads and KW V3's.

Can't believe I've owned it over 5 years now! Turned down a cash offer for £30k 2 months ago 🙈

A1E002E6-CD2C-4846-99DD-6D237765EBE0_zps8ru4h9jq.jpg

40F435CA-50BD-4FCC-BB01-1BA08FE1CA77_zpsiajfmkob.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I used to adore the idea of a Clio v6.

But if my other car was a new M3 I'm not sure I'd give 2 s***s lol. That said, you've got it now and in reality surely they can only increase in value now (sadly) so hang onto it as long as it makes sense.

An orange one
It's certainly one of the best I've seen. Rear needs to be raised mind..

That was my initial thought when I saw it too but it's the same height as last year. I think it must be the extra tread on the new tyres making it look lower at the back?!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Was debating selling mine but nah too special of a car and after speaking too a few people I think they will only go up in value.
Car looks great Colin and thanks for tips on the Bmc it sounds great

An orange one
It looks crazy low dude! I like it like that, but I can hear the speed bump scrapes from here! 😧

Cheers mate, yeah it's low but it's not undrivable, as you say speed bumps can be tricky, but it handles like its on rails now!

Looks great!
Cheers Dan!

Absolutely stunning :up:
Thanks mate

I'd have that in the garage and just sit looking at it. Stunning!
Haha I spend all winter doing just that, usually as I'm cleaning or drying off the BM in the garage I always have a glance over at the Vee.

looking ace! I remember last year over the speed bumps on the lake meet! slow and steady.
Ha yeah.. One in particular was a bit tricky, I can remember the undertray scraping over it :(

Mars red looks awesome!!
Cheers Scrooge!

Stunning mate. Would love one if my numbers come up
let me know when they do mate... ;)

Absolutely unreal car. Credit to you Colin.

I always forget that he has one. Silly b*****d.

bd33c0d49dbf93b6dfb0f3e56d4a2904.jpg
Thanks Luke. Yeah we need a thread on this car. Blue ph1 are uber rare!! Love that TT as well, very fond memories of mine!!

An orange one
Update... So the car passed without any advisories.

However, the front bumper hit the jack at the front of the ramp and it's got a small crack in it :(

It wasn't the testers fault, he was extremely apologetic and must have said sorry about 15 times, the garage owner said just to get it fixed and send them the bill which I'm happy with.

We actually had bother jacking the car up at all, and the brake rollers were a no go... Lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ah bit of a pisser that, Colin!

At least the garage are being decent about it! Who do you trust to fix it though lol...

An orange one
Ah bit of a pisser that, Colin!

At least the garage are being decent about it! Who do you trust to fix it though lol...

That's the tricky bit Danny! The damage is pretty minimal and not really noticeable unless your right up close, the front bumper needs painted ideally anyways but as it is I can enjoy driving it without worrying about chips etc!

Had it out today for a brief drive, it feels really....... Slow?! Lol fun though!