ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 rep...star wars edition

Partner's Astra SRi
That is quite possibley the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. On a positive note, I like that blue colour....

BMW E92/Audi S3
Sometimes i wish i would stick my fingers into the screen and f**king PULL THE OWNERS OUT THE PICS AND STAMP ON THEM!

2010 focus Rs
WOW BUZZ ITS A SPACE SHIP !!! LOL
check the far left exhaust thought he would have done that better consider the amount of money and time hes wasted on it,
Poor thing, R.I.P

1.8 Civic EX
WOW BUZZ ITS A SPACE SHIP !!! LOL
check the far left exhaust thought he would have done that better consider the amount of money and time hes wasted on it,
Poor thing, R.I.P

i would say thats because thats the only "working" tip...i bet the rest do jack all just cosmetic....

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
i think the owner gave the bodyshop every episode of pimp my ride and said 'blend it all into one'

Clio v6
One thing we have to keep in mind is that it got to this show ground which is more than some Clios manage.

Must be the warp drive I guess?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I love it how he never opens the shonky bonnet properly. Nobody wants to see a crappy 1.1 :rof:

Cupra
vomit.jpg

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
to be fair. if the person was to but on a starwars / space ship paint job with space and stars etc, i would work well as people could see what "look" he was going for. at the mo its just a bodykitted car

its the astra in pic for thas looks bad!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
the dash thing is smart with the clocks in the centre but you wouldnt be able to see the clocks properly, that is what me n my mate dave would call an abortion!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
i dont like clio's anymore thanks, someone quickly put a pic of a real clio up please lol