ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio v6 - yum but hummmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1467045.htm

14.5k on 20k miles. Don't think the belts have been done though. However, I'd pay that for significantly less mileage.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1417202.htm

Bit of a mess but low mileage and leaves fair chunk of cash left to sort anything.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1505870.htm

Similar miles to yours but leaves alot of money spare to do the camblet and tyres.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1498829.htm

15k less miles, cambelt done, private plate just s**t seats.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Right, f**k it then. It'll got for 12k (as apparently that's what it's worth?!) and I'll be glad to be shot of it. I'll get the 106 just so I don't have to be branded with the rest of this forum.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Right, f**k it then. It'll got for 12k (as apparently that's what it's worth?!) and I'll be glad to be shot of it. I'll get the 106 just so I don't have to be branded with the rest of this forum.

Toys.

Pram.

;) x

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yep. Sick of all the 'motor trade' on here who know better, as opposed to those who actually know.

Doesn't someone have the right to advertise their car at the price they decide to sell it for?!

Surely the buyer is the one that would then choose to ourchase it or not. As non of the people who have commented would be intending on buying it then its prob best not commenting!

Prices are depicted by market forces and if someone wanted a clean exanple of a well looked after phase 2 then they might just pay it.

as someone mentioned nick trott from evop now has one so hopefully it will keep prices high!

Good luck with the sale mike.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the problem is on here, everyone wants something for nothing.

no one actually has any realisation.

point in example is the new vw polo gti thread. people are bitching about it possibly being 18k list price.

may i remind you that a RS clio is 17.5k list price...

tbh, most on here don't have a clue about a lot of things.

120d M Sport
Who cares what Mike's car is up for? I'd understand if anyone quibbling it was a potential buyer.

On a car like that it's surely common sense to at least start high and work from there rather than start at a 'fair' price and kick yourself for letting it go 'cheap'.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Doesn't someone have the right to advertise their car at the price they decide to sell it for?!

Surely the buyer is the one that would then choose to ourchase it or not. As non of the people who have commented would be intending on buying it then its prob best not commenting!

Prices are depicted by market forces and if someone wanted a clean exanple of a well looked after phase 2 then they might just pay it.

as someone mentioned nick trott from evop now has one so hopefully it will keep prices high!

Good luck with the sale mike.

Nicely put Matt..

I'm sure most of the posts on here are just to wind Mike up though. Clio v6's and ClioSport.net just don't mix.

Hang on in there Mike.. you may just have to settle for a little less for the car though, say.. more like what you paid for it a few months ago. As mentioned before on one of the threads, its a crap time to be selling a car with such a limited market. The right buyer WILL come along though.

Best wishes..

Better than yours. C*nt.
But you forget, everybody on ClioSport knows best. Or maybe they're just pissed that their 2litres have dropped 60% of their value vs the Vee which has dropped 45%?

But nobody would have discussed the price of your car, had you not tried to sell it to Laura or gain a bit of extra exposure. Which is obviously what you wanted.

Had you made a FS thread on here, no comments are allowed (precisely to stop this type of thing) so you wouldn't be throwing yet more toys..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
But you forget, everybody on ClioSport knows best. Or maybe they're just pissed that their 2litres have dropped 60% of their value vs the Vee which has dropped 45%?

it is comments like this that make me LULZ the most.

comedy gold.

I am actually so much better than everyone on this forum, i s**t gold and piss thunder. brb, got to take my unicorn out for a walk.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
man why so srs?

it is just a forum, if you knew how much enjoyment a lot of people get out of your wild posts you'd probably find it funny too. :)

plus i think i was quite considerate in this thread...

This site is always it's own worst enemy when it comes to selling cars. Never understood why so many people with Clios want to devalue them so much.

Better than yours. C*nt.
This site is always it's own worst enemy when it comes to selling cars. Never understood why so many people with Clios want to devalue them so much.

Exactly!

The reason 182s and 172s are worth f**k all is only partially down to Renault. A chunk of it is down to what people sell them for, and how little this place values their cars.

Astra Twintop
internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

People cross the line, they end up in Mexico, or is it banned land, I forget which.

So yeh, Clio V6's.. I'd love one, but only in LY or Acid because I'm an ASW.

Status
Not open for further replies.