ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6

PH2 vts
how old are people that own these as im a little worried about the hike in insurance. i have a modded vts ph2 at the moment and was thinking when i finish uni i might go for one. i'll be 23 with 2years ncb. or i was thinking of waiting for a bug eyed subaru if its going to be silly. r they group 20? . also what they like as an everyday car and are they reliable?

No more clio's for me!
Be prepared for a huge premium, it is group 20, if you had better NCB it might be a different story? I'm 22 have 4yrs NCB, out of interest i did a quote, and they said no fookin' chance. :(

RenaultSport clio v6
Im 23 with 1 years no claims, insurance was just over £900.

i use mine as an everyday car, it does approx 25mpg which isnt too bad considering the size of the engine.

reliability is fine considering its a renault, coil packs are known to fail, but thats about it.

best bet is get an insurance quote as it can change loads depending on where you live

Renault ChaVio
5 years NCB
London
£1,200

Use mine as an everyday driver. If you don't need rear seats it is great. A Subaru will be faster but they have no style whatsoever.