ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6

Follwed this blue clio v6 mk2 from barlborough all the way to worksop, looked a really nice clean example

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
Not me Mossy, camea different way back from Gaydon. That will be number #249 i believe he's based in worksop. Met him at the RS meet with his wife, nice guy

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Didn't know there was another in our area? IS he on v6clio.net?

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
No but i suspect he may join at some point. The guy who i know who worked at Sugdens does bits and bobs for him.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Nice one Wayne, would be good to get everybody local rounded up :)

There's still V6 CLE (255 illiad) in chesterfield that is not known and the black 255 that me and Matt spotted at Meadowhall but she would like to remain unknown LOL.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mossy I think my mate spotted you nearish chesterfield bypass trying to do a 3 point turn down a side road. Well either you or the other vee you mentioned in Chesterfield.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Wouldn't have been me Mr Boosh, car hasn't been on the road since September (SORN'D) - actually sounds like Wayne (Looch) as he had his wheel geometry done at the BMW garage near the Chessie bypass not so long ago pal.

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
Quite possibly me, but cannot recall a 3 point turn. I stuck a flyer on the chesterfield Illiad but heard nothing back....boo