ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio vs artic lorry :(

Two things that might have helped in this situation.

1. To avoid a needless arguement dont make inflamitory comments that even an idiot would know will get a reaction from the audience. I mean you wouldnt turn up at a barmitzva(sp) in an SS uniform would you.

2. If you are going to continue bickering at least get your facts straight. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 13 June 2005

1. To avoid a needless arguement dont make inflamitory comments that even an idiot would know will get a reaction from the audience. I mean you wouldnt turn up at a barmitzva(sp) in an SS uniform would you.

Yup, i got my facts right, my clio was crap, therefore my opinion is that clios are crap.

BTW its "typed" and not "type" and i shall therefore refer you to your post above, in particular point 2.

Octavia VRS

getting back ON topic

sorry to hear that Doyle, your motor was looking good. At least you are alright tho, thats the main thing - cars can be replaced

Quote: Originally posted by Homer on 13 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 13 June 2005

Yup, i got my facts right, my clio was crap, therefore my opinion is that clios are crap.

BTW its "typed" and not "type" and i shall therefore refer you to your post above, in particular point 2.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, but lets be honest its not likely to be received with open arms on here is it?

Read it again. I used the correct tense for the statement.

Loony, i apologise, i did indeed read your statement incorrectly.

It appears even the perfect can make mistakes.