ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio vs CTR

MKIII 138
Hotshot said:
your nicely modded performance orientated cup :rolleyes:

sorry, when it was standard i should have added. power to weigh tis greater in all RS clio`s than ctr so upto 100+ i wouldnt expect any difference apart from the new RS which has less hp per tonne than ctr.

As father and son....
meggerman said:
sorry, when it was standard i should have added. power to weigh tis greater in all RS clio`s than ctr so upto 100+ i wouldnt expect any difference apart from the new RS which has less hp per tonne than ctr.

agreed completely, ur first post wasnt entirely clear so i jumped on ya. sorry mate. Just a bit tired of all this RS / CTR ballox when all i wanna do is just drive my car ne njoy it without some twonk having a pop every 5 miles :)

MKIII 138
that vids pretty good my m8 had one of a CTR v 172 with 100 shot of NOS it was STUPID fast, blew a piston and engine died after a few goes on the laughing gas, sadly the bloke died last year in a M.bike accident.

Tangoed Works
I think it was, my friend and I pitted our cars together, nighthawk CTR with 15k on clock, my black gold 182 with 15k on clock, both totally standard. Mine slightly quicker up to 100-110 and then he gains a bit from speeds higher than that.

No significant difference between them, real world anyway. You rarely get a chance to go over 110mph so all this talk is b****cks. Same performance, just one is put together better and costs more.

MKIII 138
to close the can cup can own in a straight line but honda is better on track... actually it isnt oops !
whats it good for then godamitt ???

Clio 172 Mk2
she is nice, defo for a car model anyway

you know that you failed as a model when you start modeling for max power or model for car shows

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
FishThrower said:
she is nice, defo for a car model anyway

you know that you failed as a model when you start modeling for max power or model for car shows

hmm..a lot of car models are really rough looking but i think shes spot on!