ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio vs starlet

ValverInBits
I don't know how you can say that! the starlet is a fugly car! I love R5 GTTs

The thing that lets them down is the combination of a carb and a turbo. It's not really a winner.
Great laugh though, just not exactly hi-tech

I don't know how you can say that! the starlet is a fugly car! I love R5 GTTs

The thing that lets them down is the combination of a carb and a turbo. It's not really a winner.
Great laugh though, just not exactly hi-tech

You are a good man, R5's are p**n.

I want and R5 my mate wants a Starlet, this could get fun!!:)

There's a couple really nice starlets around my way, they look sexual in white with white rims. Can be so silly quick as well.

Make sure you strip it to the bones with harnesses and buckets, so nice!

If your going to throw real world driving and bends in the way doesn't matter what engine the Clio has it can be quicker than the starlet depends on driver.

Iceberg 172 Cup
Starlet Turbo's FTW!

I've owned 2!!

DSCN2242-1.jpg

DSCN2269-1.jpg

DSCN1630.jpg

DSCN1621.jpg

i look so young in the pics!!! arghhh!!! oh yeah! i was young!!! lol infact i still am!!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yep i had buckets and harnesses, fully stripped other than me rear strut brace..lol

toms063.jpg

Was a rapid bugger...

Blk/Gold 182 FF
my mate had a starlet GT Turbo, was such a reliable car! i prefere the glanza though, more sporty lookin :) cant beat the noise off the HKS BOV aswel :):):)

Vw caddy tdi
Starlet/glanzas are quite new skool not bad at all I mite add. But R5 gt tubs are old skool and FTW!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
My mate has a GT Turbo and it kills everything. The ugliness doesnt really matter because chances are it'l over the horizon in a flash.
I'd recommend a glanza though..

sdaf
this is my old glanza
Latest015.jpg

and this is my gt that i have now

DSC00241.jpg

plenty of tuning potential there, should be 170bhp with about 500 quid

cheapish insurance,cheap tax,good mpg if not on boost,as standard exellent reliability,the only thing that lets them down is the look but that isn't something that im bothered about, it's all about the boost and the savage exhilirating ride.