ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio was in need of some TLC

Renault Clio 1.2
This year to be honest I've neglected to clean or polish the Clio

So since its was a beautiful day for talent spotting i decided No I'll stay home and give her the much needed TLC she deserves...

S3500259.JPG

S3500261a.jpg

S3500262.JPG

S3500263.JPG

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
that looks great! not a fan of the lexus lights but hey, if you like em, that all gravy

you should use some AutoGlym Bumper Care on teh side strips, finish it off!

Civic Type-R
Looks real nice from the front :) like the wheels. Not keen on the rear lights tho! Although they would look sweet colour coded black.

A clio
Looking very clean! why do some people always black out there number plates as people everyday see you driving around

Renault Clio 1.2
RacerStu said:
Looks real nice from the front :) like the wheels. Not keen on the rear lights tho! Although they would look sweet colour coded black.

The rims are vauxhall irmshuer, had them laying at home didn't see any point selling them when they were easily modified to suit the Clio

tr1pp1n said:
Looking very clean! why do some people always black out there number plates as people everyday see you driving around.

Habit i guess

S3500252.JPG

al

ST on the way...
Very nice fella!! Lovely and shiny :D

I'm not a fan of modded cars as a rule but I DO like your wheels :)