ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio wearing GTechniq

VW ID.3
SPend the weekend cleaning my car, it wasn't too bad before I started so I haven't taken any before shots and I was avoiding the rain.

A quick summary of the process I did.
Snow foamed with a mix of Valet Pro - Citrus Prewash and Snowfoam,
Wheels cleaned with Meguiars APC they are currently wearing C5 and exo so doesn't need much to clean them
Washed with 2bm, CG Maxisudds and GTechniq wash mit,
De-tarred with Tardis didn't use Ironx cause it was done just before xmas,
Clayed with CYC fine polyclay,
Re-washed,

Then last week I was lucky enough to be sent a sample from GTechniq of their new C2v3 to try out and it's an absolutely fantastic product, easy on, easy off and leaves a great finish,
I applied 2 layers on the paint work and 1 on the windows.

And heres some after picture.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for reading

Reece

VW ID.3
I think it can pretty much go over anything, you can even use it on untainted plastics, my front bumper insert has C2v2 on it and the rest of the plastics have the v3 on it.

VW ID.3
Nice. I'm tempted to buy some EXO for my cup. Just waiting for the new version to come out.

Original Exo is whats on the wheels and the beading is insane, it's just a bit of a hassle to get what you're coating up over 20°c, but that whats going to be good about the new version.

VW ID.3
Yeah sealants are great, longer lasting and the beads are great. My car is out in the open tonight so if theres a frost or any dew I will grab some photos.

VW ID.3
It had rained over night and I managed to grab a few pics before I went to work this morning.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By the time I got to work there was not water left on the car, and I only had to drive 2 miles.