ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio - what have you called yours ?!

Megane 225 F1
Pile of w**k while it pops out of gear through town. I make sure people hear me say it so they know something is wrong with it instead of me reving it neutral ;)

Jap Box
Pile of w**k while it pops out of gear through town. I make sure people hear me say it so they know something is wrong with it instead of me reving it neutral ;)

I get this going from 1st to 2nd, need to then get out of sight sharpish to avoid embarrasment!

Not named mine yet as its sill a mess, give it time :)

clio 182
i call it nothing, but my mates refer to it as the clit. i swear one day i will find the o in clio replace with a t

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
^^LOL!! my mates used to refer to one of my old ones as this!! mine now gets refered to as 'that tempramental b*****d'. Then it all works perfect and its all good again!!

172 ph1
duno about this one but my old man came out with the name 'cassie the clio' on the last one lol

VW T4 van, 172 cup
i call mine Clio. i know im not origional but it stuck. friends call it the lemon due to the fact i keep finding new faults on it every week since i bought it!:(

Alibi Blue 200
The 182 was called Chloe and the 200 is called Ellie, but as it's the second 200 I guess it should be Ellie 2 :-/

mg zr
the tank because she is green and and handles like a b**ch and has a nice knocking at the front that makes her loud like a tank