ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio Williams

206 1.4 16v sport

I would like to buy one of these but never been in one

Anyone in Yorkshire, (West Yorks) own one and would like to

take a 35 year old kid for a spin in theirs ?

could be a pint in it.

mailto:dac.clay@virgin.net">dac.clay@virgin.net

Just get one. Youll not regret it. They dont come up very often, so have a look at Bens (djmcfish). Minter by all account. Only 1200 in UK in total.

Buy the Willy!

172 is a quality vehicle, but you just cant beat the ride and handling on the Willy. I got one of the original 400 and if you can get your hands on one of these babies go for it. The Willy 2 & 3 are just as good, but they lack the magic of the orginal ones!

Mike

I dont live in West Yorkshire but my fowlks live up in Dewsbury and I may be heading u there for a weekend rather soon. Id be happy to take you for a spin.

Cheers

Dazz

A VERY fair offer..

And, in appreciation of the gift that goes on giving..:devilish:

I will also offer a ride in a standard 172,,;)

thats fair ????

then you WILL see the dark side luke..........

mamby pamby vulva / willy owners tryin to hold on to a bit of history (Cue appreciative posts.....)............

When you have ridden in a TRUE sports hatch, only then will you appreciate the deficiencies of the archaic design, to its full potential. and, then realise, it was all a sham, and the modern rs can blow it into non consideration... especialy on styling....

Hee hee

Joe.

I live in west yorkshire but have a mk2 172, your welcome to a passenger ride, where abouts are you in west yorkshire??

206 1.4 16v sport

thanks for the replies

Dazz F - Thanks - I would be interested in a ride some time.

just e.mail me when your around.

Clio 172 is a fine car - but im looking for something with classic value and appeal.

I live in Huddersfield - so will be happy to go to a meet if any around thanks again

williams and trophy

woodside mate i onl live the other side of halifax.......and dare i say it?????

i can give you a ride in the fastest timed (standard-ish)willy 1 in the country at the moment

open to all the flak that comes with making THAT statement lol

i got the 1 they all trying to catch lol

jon

206 1.4 16v sport

2 live

yes that would be great - theres an M reg for sale at moment in Halfax

I was going to have a look this weekend hopefully.

when I get one - i will undoubtedly mod the engine - have you done owt to yours ?

let me know when your free and I will come over to Hx - you can mail me on if you wish

mailto:dac.clay@virgin.net">dac.clay@virgin.net

Read the "Which Williams?" thread for moding advice for the Willy. Same deal as the 16v really - major expense for real power!