ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio1.816v such a good looking hatch!

GRAND PRIX CLIO
Dont you guys think its a bit of a shame how the new clios dont have the same bulges as the old models ? I mean tha pumped up arches and that gorgeous bulge in the bonnet just gave the old clio's that menacing look......
what uz think??:evil:

FULL FAT 182
the mk1 has more charicter, but hey its all about personal choice.i was looking at a 182 but they cost a fortune.

TDI tyre shreader
wazza16valver said:
the mk1 has more charicter, but hey its all about personal choice.i was looking at a 182 but they cost a fortune.

Agreed but its only because its an older car, im sure when my 172 has matured to ten fine years it too will be full of things that dont work and get called character!!

megane coupe F7R
Mk1 all the way imo ;)

Oversteerresize.jpg

clio16v04_03.jpg

Clart said:
mk1's are for people that can't afford mk2's

the car everyone wants and noone can afford is it? "Must get me one of those Reno's, what a class motor! It was that or the Maclaren SLR, Clio won it in the end though, pulled 3 cars on a DC and left him in the twisties on me test drive" ;)

which MK1 you on about anyway, 172 owners don't seem to know the difference half the time... pmsl

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Lets face it they're all good cars. I've had 2 valvers and loved them to bits. Sure the 172 was more expensive, but its a nicer car, quicker and more comfortable. End of

Beetle
mk2's are for snobby wuss's who prefer creature comforts and a newer reg plate and less of a raw drivin experience!!

;) :clown: i like all the sports to be honest, apart from 172 exclusive's hate green:dead: , at this moment in my life i can only really afford to run a valver, having said that if i had more money i'd have a v dub of some sort:quiet:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Scott-16v! said:
mk2's are for snobby wuss's who prefer creature comforts and a newer reg plate and less of a raw drivin experience!

LOL
:nono: thats what a cup is for! :approve:

The final answer about the best handling Clio is in Evo issue 66 page 99 . They only picked the best for that test.
Saying that I'd like a new trophy over a new Williams.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Andyvalver said:
Tbh i like the mk1 172's just not the mk2's. There a bit girly ;)

agreed...the mark 1's like valvers etc have more exterior character but to drive they are all different and brilliant in there seperate ways

i spose its good that renault keep producing these great hot hatches

by the way brilliant pic andy^^^^