ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioIV RS Trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.planete-gt.com/2015/02/23/renault-sport-clio-4-rs-trophy-geneve-2015/
ilaf0110-4a296fb.jpg

0_1_2015030117474053592.jpg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
It's probably a load of BS but i have seen a Trophy-R mentioned on various sites.

I would love them to do that, Similar spec/upgrades that the 275 Megane gets over the 265.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The box is good. I hope they keep it but have a full manual paddle mode with no beeps and stick a diff in it.

They won't though. It'll be paint, wheels, remap and 5mm lower for an extra £3k or something

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I'm more interested as to what they have hiding under the cover on the right, Certainly has the Clio IV profile

Actually, Scrap that. Now I've looked it it properly it looks far larger than a Clio LOL!

Evo
The box is pants, I'm betting renault can't wait to bin it themselves...

Hopefully this will bring it a little closer to the awesome Fiesta ST

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Needs a power and torque hike. A box that responds the moment the paddle is pulled. There's a good car in there. Somewhere.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not with those wheels there isn't! Horrendous! Keep things simple ffs!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
No turinis....

Seriois note though, if renault mess this up. Then its their own fault, it needs a big shack up just to keep up with its competitors

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
No turinis....

Seriois note though, if renault mess this up. Then its their own fault, it needs a big shack up just to keep up with its competitors

To be fair, they were doomed to fail the moment they made a sporty car for the masses, rather than for enthusiasts.

Now they're trying to turn the car they made for people who couldn't give a s**t into a car enthusiasts would want.

And the first thing they thought of was "black roof and polished wheels"

They've properly lost the plot.

That said mind, 40 something wannabe trophy wives will be all over it.

Nissan 350z
A remap, colour change and a sticker. Could be worse, could be better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.