ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's at Snowdon

audi a6 3.0tdi
Today me and Jonff went for a drive round Wales so i thought i'd post a couple of pics i took. I didn't take many as tbh i was having too much fun driving to stop and mess around with the camera.

The pictures

P1000906.jpg

P1000900.jpg

P1000896.jpg

P1000905.jpg

P1000904.jpg

P1000898.jpg

P1000893.jpg

P1000910.jpg

Good photos there mate ;) and I wondered what was you doing in your rear view mirror, now I know you was taking a photo. Lol.

Great day today though, great roads, some epic scenery and 200+ miles covered.

320d
Gutted I couldn't make this. Looks like you had fun though.

How epic where the roads? Just to make me feel even worse about missing it lol

320d
Dammit. Are they fast roads or just tight 2nd gear stuff. I will do my best to come with you next time you go. I need to do the triangle soon.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Most were 60mph ish sweeping roads but there was some tight stuff chucked into the mix for fun.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Dammit. Are they fast roads or just tight 2nd gear stuff. I will do my best to come with you next time you go. I need to do the triangle soon.

Pretty quick tbh. It's not that great unless you want to push pretty hard.

Well I did manage to get in to 5th gear at one point ;) lol.

Most of it was pretty fast but the that bit where the photos are of was alot of twisty stuff. Also met a Suzuki ignis (I think it was) who decided to he wanted to play. Pretty shocking how quick it was actually lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Well I did manage to get in to 5th gear at one point ;) lol.

Most of it was pretty fast but the that bit where the photos are of was alot of twisty stuff. Also met a Suzuki ignis (I think it was) who decided to he wanted to play. Pretty shocking how quick it was actually lol

If you know the roads and have confidence on roads like that it makes it impossible to pass - which I'm sure you know and don't need me to tell you which is leading to my point... One of my mates had a s**tty car but as he knew where he was going and what he was doing it made it difficult to pass him. The cars that were kept behind was impressive. But I didn't like to get in the passenger seat.

If you know the roads and have confidence on roads like that it makes it impossible to pass - which I'm sure you know and don't need me to tell you which is leading to my point... One of my mates had a s**tty car but as he knew where he was going and what he was doing it made it difficult to pass him. The cars that were kept behind was impressive. But I didn't like to get in the passenger seat.

It was the 1st time I've driven the roads around there, so I was just staying in my comfort zone and was happy enough to just follow. That Ignis was quick though but I do agree, if the person in question knows the roads well, it makes a big difference.

audi a6 3.0tdi
ah next time i'll drop you a text i only gave jon an hours notice before setting off.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Those roads are class up there!
Been a few times, once by car but I wasn't driving :( lol
Makes our motorway's over here look/feel like a bumpy field lol :p

I intend to get back to Snowdon again for a drive, good photos and more hiking ;)