ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios in chance meeting - in France!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I was going to put this in spotted, but it didn't seem right...so it's in here!

Thank you to the guys coming back from the Nurburgring, who it seems met with a guy who had a Williams and gave him a flyer!! :D

Just had this email....

Hello from an French Clio enthusiast! said:
Hi !

This afternoon, I have met some persons of your club at the parking station of Auchan in Dunkerque.

I was there with my Clio Williams (I have joined the picture), and I thank you for the flyer.

It was funny to see so much Clio RS in one place! I have like the one with the gordini touch!

Long life to the Renault Sport !

I've given him the link to the thread so hopefully he will join and post his picture himself!!

Welcome to ClioSport Christophe!! :D

Emma

Wahoo! :D

heh, i ran back to his car and stuck the flyer under his wiper!

It was funny actually, when Audrey spoke to him he thought one of us asked if his Williams was real, so he was telling her that it was indeed a real one :approve:

looked like a great car, and made me remember how much i want a nice Williams

TOF

Clio williams
Hello !

I'm sorry for my english, I try to do my best (so best can be a french with english!)

I don't know how to post my picture. In the editor there 's only a link for a URL. :S

One time when I can made it, I can also send a picture from my 2nd car, a R5 Alpine Turbo. (a gordini turbo for the english touch )

Christophe

TOF said:
Hello !

I'm sorry for my english, I try to do my best (so best can be a french with english!)

I don't know how to post my picture. In the editor there 's only a link for a URL. :S

One time when I can made it, I can also send a picture from my 2nd car, a R5 Alpine Turbo. (a gordini turbo for the english touch )

Christophe

hello again! was great to see the williams after spending a week with 7 RS clios at the Nurburgring! :approve:

im glad the flyer did its job!

Mini Cooper S sport
Bonjour et bienvenue a Cliosport Christophe! J'espère que tu viendras nous écrire ici souvent. Et montres-nous des photos de ta caisse! Merci!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Christophes Williams! :approve:

Attachments

• clio williams.JPG
    clio williams.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 46
  RenaultSport Clio Trophy
Bonjour Christophe et bienvenue sur ClioSport!

Enchantee d'avoir fait ta connaissance a Dunkerque. C'etait sympa de voir une Williams en France! Vous etes rare a les sortir.

On te previendra la prochaine fois que l'on va au Nurburgring, ca t'evitera un choc!!

Reste en contact.
Bonne continuation, Audrey

PS: laves ta voiture!!