ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios in Shropshire

RB 182
Yes mate Als beemer went on friday so went and bought one.

Leddo was trying to sell me your and i was dead keen but i have to share it with the GF and she wont drive one because its got no ABS lol

Looks good in the ad though you shouldn't have a problem shifting it!

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Yeah hope so bud, not too bothered, it doesn't really owe me anything and I'm in no rush to sell it, could just do with putting some cash towards the house projects!

My mrs won't drive it either!

Get some pics up of yours!

RB 182
Yeah hope so bud, not too bothered, it doesn't really owe me anything and I'm in no rush to sell it, could just do with putting some cash towards the house projects!

My mrs won't drive it either!

Get some pics up of yours!

Yeah I will do mate we've only got one car so had to get something we could both use. Having it machine polished tomorrow so will get pics up then. Got some Turini's coming a week today.

RB 182
Dont spose anyone Nr Shrewsbury has got a fault code reader / resetter have they as my emissions light has come on?

Would get it into Birchdown but i could do without taking the time off work tbh.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Meet this Sunday afternoon in Crewe if people wana come along and meet some new faces :)

2007 Clio 197
Dont spose anyone Nr Shrewsbury has got a fault code reader / resetter have they as my emissions light has come on?

Would get it into Birchdown but i could do without taking the time off work tbh.

I have an OBD fault code reader, live in market drayton.

Subaru w r x now

I have a code reader you coming the meet on Sunday I will do it then for you

Clio 172 Cup
Whats the reg mate, saw one Sunday night when i was parked up by the new waitrose, Think the reg was AD02 *** i think.

Seen another 53 plate one about too.

Possibly, but AU52***, mine looks standard apart from the alloys are painted black. Having the belts and major service done shortly up at Birchdown, can't wait as i've not properly driven it yet (scared the belt will snap as its never been done!)