ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios on Track at Combe

Storm Grey 200
First attempt at shooting cars on track, got loads more but i think this will do for now....

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

340i
sad times :( had various people ring me today telling me, I feel upset even though I don't own the car anymore!!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
So who was driving the bean that managed to spin? Think I got a video if you want it?

Was gutted my car wasn;t finished once it started to dry out! :(

Also who was harrasing the Fiat coupe after lunch.. he said he was impressed...

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Shame was going pretty well when I saw it! Was this the accident that caused the track to be shut for ages as never saw them dragging a car off?

Oh and durham...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video, made me laugh. Was a great day out and even better for hammering the good old cup round the track again, Im just glad it fried out by the time i went out. And Lee's cup racer was amazing!!

LY R26
nices pics Nick and great vid Jamie lol

was a good day after the rain stopped, loved my trip out in the cup racer :cool:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Err yeah and was getting poked by my mate whilst trying to record it hence why I removed the sound lol
I quite liked all the clapping at the end tbh!

Did wander past the cliosport stand but was the mary celeste.. must of been ice cream time! ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
sad times :( had various people ring me today telling me, I feel upset even though I don't own the car anymore!!

spotted it and text you first thing mate, then was gutted to see it had been damaged, nothing like the tte trip.....

The guy crashed it didn't he?!
Some good pics of mine there, cheers mate!

you were going well also mate,
the orange clio cup was pretty special,

53 Clio's & counting
The amount of spins i saw with people applying the brakes the second they started sliding was shocking

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Where abouts was your car Russ? didn't spot it anywhere?

Thats what you do dont you? brake hard half way a round a corner? Lol!

A few quick drivers there mind that S2000 was pretty well pedaled!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Which one of you muppetts stashed that clio with the Orange wheels then?

There were a lot of dickheads out there today, including one prize prick doing some drifting in a 3 series, I was praying that he stashed it. Dick.

53 Clio's & counting
Where abouts was your car Russ? didn't spot it anywhere?

Thats what you do dont you? brake hard half way a round a corner? Lol!

A few quick drivers there mind that S2000 was pretty well pedaled!

I was parked with my club BSE motorsport mate in the main paddock :)

Which one of you muppetts stashed that clio with the Orange wheels then?

There were a lot of dickheads out there today, including one prize prick doing some drifting in a 3 series, I was praying that he stashed it. Dick.

That chap in the beemer is usually out with the drifters, not sure why he was out in the normal sessions

340i
Once you have sold a car,its gone,forget it,its no longer yours.

This.

still a little upsetting to see the photos... But as Tony says it's gone, out of my life etc.

I hope Adam (the driver) is ok don't think there would of been any injuries looking at the damage!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I was parked with my club BSE motorsport mate in the main paddock :)

Ah must of walked straight past you then! doh one day will finally meet a few members..

Although was pretty annoyed not having mine fixed in time tbh

182cup & 172 racecar
Looking at the vid,as always people driving to close esp in the wet,everybody thinks they are in a race,dicks.We had a few of them at Silverstone track day.

Last edited:
  Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
I've been home since 830 that was a long arse drive! Was good to meet you all today I had a whale of a time even doth the problems!

53 Clio's & counting
This.

still a little upsetting to see the photos... But as Tony says it's gone, out of my life etc.

I hope Adam (the driver) is ok don't think there would of been any injuries looking at the damage!

He was fine mate :)

Ah must of walked straight past you then! doh one day will finally meet a few members..

Although was pretty annoyed not having mine fixed in time tbh

lol be about time you came along to some thing with us!

RenaultSport 172
spotted it and text you first thing mate, then was gutted to see it had been damaged, nothing like the tte trip.....

you were going well also mate,
the orange clio cup was pretty special,

Cheers mate, seemed to go real well today! Doesn't help though cause I'm wanting to sell it and replace it with a 225.
Decisions..

that Orange cup racer was savage! And the silver one sounded epic!!