ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport 2016 Calendar - Submit your pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hello everyone! As yet another year is rapidly drawing to a close, it's that time again.

We are looking for you to submit your best Clio related pictures for us to use in next years calendar.

There are a few requirements if you are posting a picture in this thread:

• Please try to post (or at worst ensure you have available on request) high-res copies of the images. Providing links to the originals on a site like Flickr works great for us when designing the calendar. Your image is far more likely to be used if available in a resolution of at least 2500px on the shortest side. The higher resolution the better.

You can attach images up to 15MB in size to this thread using the 'Upload A File' button, so you shouldn't have any problems uploading originals.

• We are looking for high quality car shots. If you've taken a picture of your car sat on your driveway with your mum hanging the washing out in the background then please don't post that. Think "Would I be happy to have that on my wall for a month?"

• Pictures with watermarks or other text overlayed will not be usable so make sure unmarked versions are either posted or easily available.

Please try and keep any comments on peoples pictures to a minimum. Use the Like button if you want to express approval of a pic, rather than commenting.

Pics of single cars, groups of cars, cars on track, modded, standard, 1.2's, 200's, V6's all types of Clio are required.

By posting images in this thread you give ClioSport permission to use them for the calendar and other club related things in the future (i.e. website, flyers etc etc.)

High resolution pictures can alternatively be emailed to calendarpics@cliosport.net (please zip where possible)

Many thanks, and we look forward to seeing what you have for us!

Last edited:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
  • We are looking for high quality car shots. If you've taken a picture of your car sat on your driveway with your mum hanging the washing out in the background then please don't post that. Think "Would I be happy to have that on my wall for a month?"
Loads of people have bought calendars with pictures of my mum and it's never been an issue.. now you throw this spanner in the works?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Hello everyone! As yet another year is rapidly drawing to a close, it's that time again.

We are looking for you to submit your best Clio related pictures for us to use in next years calendar.

There are a few requirements if you are posting a picture in this thread:

• Please try to post (or at worst ensure you have available on request) high-res copies of the images. Providing links to the originals on a site like Flickr works great for us when designing the calendar. Your image is far more likely to be used if available in a resolution of at least 2500px on the shortest side. The higher resolution the better. You can attach images up to 15MB in size to this thread, so you shouldn't have any problems uploading originals.

Please try and keep any comments on peoples pictures to a minimum. Use the Like button if you want to express approval of a pic, rather than commenting.

Pics of single cars, groups of cars, modded, standard, 1.2's, 200's, V6's all types of Clio are required.

By posting images in this thread you give ClioSport permission to use them for the calendar and other club related things in the future (i.e. website, flyers etc etc.)

Many thanks, and we look forward to seeing what you have for us!
I have a couple of high res pics of mine that I'll upload. Ones at the Nurburgring and the others are from the oulton Rs day in 2014.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I've got a few of mine from Anglesey I'll bore everyone with. Again.
Awh, it doesn't bore us Cubby wubby. Tell you what, if your photos feature, I'll buy at least 10 for Christmas presents for the family.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Just picturing my nans face now on Christmas Day opening up what she believes to be an Orlando Bloom (don't ask) calendar and being greeted with a giant beardy yob by the name of Oli grinning at her in a little Clio.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I have a few high res ones of mine.

21801007800_58eabe3c46_b.jpg

17080814562_1856dd66b1_b.jpg

16459850194_eae1955b16_b.jpg

16874913757_45b8761471_b.jpg

172 cup
Cadwell park

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-16-08-39-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-16-08-39-05.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2015-10-16-08-28-45.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-16-08-28-45.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 106

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 83

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Thanks for the pics posted so far! A couple of additional things to note:

• Pictures with watermarks or other text overlayed will not be usable so please make sure unmarked versions are either posted or easily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.