ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport 2021 Calendar - We Need Your Photos!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Quick update on the progress with these:

Delivery from printers was supposed to be 17th December, but they shipped 2 days late due to Christmas pressure. To speed things up the UK based printers decided (without asking) to outsource printing to Germany with 24hr DPD international shipping. They then got stuck in the COVID port blockade and with Germany blocking UK imports DPD have returned them to sender, but due to their own backlog they have said they will not get them back to them until 4th Jan. Hopefully I'll have an update then and they will be sent once again.

Massively frustrating, but we've been using these people for 7 years and never had an issue, so I'm trying to be understanding in the current circumstances.

Envelopes and labels are all sat here ready to ship as soon as I have them. If anyone wants to cancel for a refund let me know.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Totally understandable, appreciate the update and I'd only just thought about it tonight thinking we literally didn't get a single calendar for Christmas and remembered I'd ordered one from the lovely CS.net crew and it wasn't here!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Expected it to be hit n miss for them to arrive this year. No biggie, I'll hav enough time sat at home to look at it to get my monies worth.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
No worries @Nik

As per our agreement, thanks for the "delayed" shipment, meaning I get more hang time 😉😅

2020-12-31_11-44-44.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
^^ This

The current status is that further to my update above, they arrived back at the printers after the blockade and were sent out again. They have now been stuck in customs in the West Midlands since the 6th.

0D15CCB4-EA4A-444D-8AB4-8E012A89D7D2.jpeg

Once again I can only apologise, but it’s completely out of my hands. They will obviously get released at some point but in post brexit customs how long this will take I don’t know.

If anyone would prefer a refund please PM me with your order details and I will gladly sort. When they do arrive I will post a further update and they will be dispatched immediately.

Thanks guys 👍🏻

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Oh I’m chasing them. I have claims in with PayPal and them directly for refunds. They are still blaming DPD, apparently they have 200,000 parcels to clear through the new customs
procedure and can’t do it quickly due to staff social distancing requirements. They funnily enough gloss over the fact it should never have been sent from Germany in the first place since I was sold a printing in the UK service.

Yesterdays update was that DPD have now resolved the issues and aim to be clearing my package for onward delivery next week. 🤞🏻

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Oh I’m chasing them. I have claims in with PayPal and them directly for refunds. They are still blaming DPD, apparently they have 200,000 parcels to clear through the new customs
procedure and can’t do it quickly due to staff social distancing requirements. They funnily enough gloss over the fact it should never have been sent from Germany in the first place since I was sold a printing in the UK service.

Yesterdays update was that DPD have now resolved the issues and aim to be clearing my package for onward delivery next week. 🤞🏻
Thanks for update I'm sure it causing you a lot of stress. You would think with over 4 years to resolve Brexit this sorry of thing would have been sorted and ready

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Reading up on the web, a lot of parcels from the EU are being delivered to the customer, with a bill for customs and VAT. (Woman charged £134 vat and duty on clothes of £274 she ordered from EU- she refused the items and sent them back )
Cant see that being much for a £10 calendar, but would be interested to see if a charge is applied

Expect different items attract different levels of tariff

Maybe its just stuff ordered from EU after 1st January