ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport 2021 Calendar - We Need Your Photos!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
There's some progress...... hopefully they will be here early next week so I can finally get them sent out.

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 21.12.38.png

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
4 days later and it's still in transit..... still in Oldbury.....

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 14.35.03.png

If you are in the area, keep an eye out for this guy..... :unsure:

dpd tortoise.jpg

The printers have guaranteed me they will be delivered today or tomorrow though..... so..... :ROFLMAO:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
So to update further on this. Still no calendars, despite several guarantees over the last 10 days that they would be delivered the next day or two. Tracking still shows in transit in Oldbury 🙄. DPD aren’t being much help either.

On the positive side, yesterday we received a full refund from the payment processor that I had lodged a claim with. The printers then had the nerve to send me a debt collection demand for account in arrears 😂🤣😂. I had great satisfaction replying to that!

I’m not really keen to get them printed again elsewhere at this late stage, both for personal reasons around time and also because we will be well into March by the time that is done and they are delivered to you guys which seems unreasonable for something most of you paid for before Christmas.

I think the best thing is to refund all orders and if they do eventually show up (I’m going to keep chasing DPD) I will post them out to those that did order free of charge.

Thanks again for your patience with this, not one person has seriously moaned 😍

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I'm personally not bothered about a refund Nik as the cost obviously go towards your time and what not as well, which you've clearly invested quite alot! I just hope im not on Jan or Feb ;)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
@Nik I don't want a refund either, make a donation to one of the charities we've supported at CSF instead. At least you can stop stressing about them now mate, thanks for all the hard work trying to sort it out👍.

clio_ross

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just a suggestion, but for those that are happy to, what about we donate our refunds towards @Aaron.. lad who’s done the grand job of not only exceeding his walking distance, but mugging off his old man off at the same time 😂

Happy to be put back in my box, but thought I put forward that as a proposal 😁

Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just a suggestion, but for those that are happy to, what about we donate our refunds towards @Aaron.. lad who’s done the grand job of not only exceeding his walking distance, but mugging off his old man off at the same time 😂

Happy to be put in my box, but thought I put forward that as a proposal 😁
Cheers for the suggestion mate.
I'm happy for funds to go elsewhere though to support a CS charity. Completely up to you guys though.
The boys done with his walking for now so I'm not too sure how long the donation page will still be up for, something I'd have to check with the better half.

He's certainly mugged me off alright 😂😂😂

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I was going to suggest exactly that to people who don’t want a refund.

I think I’ll have to refund everyone as it will become a logistical nightmare to do otherwise, but would highly encourage people to donate the proceeds of their refund to a good cause like Joseph’s fundraising challenge if they wish 👍🏻👍🏻

I’ll try and get refunds sorted over the weekend.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
I’m more than happy for my refund to be donated to a charity 🙂

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Whole be interested to see the 12 pics if your able to post them here easily. Refund received thanks

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Will the Calendars ever get sent out or not have you just give up now. Wouldnt blame you just be good to see what photos were chosen

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Just a quick update, all orders have been refunded. Still no calendars delivered and DPD refuse to talk to me any more as I’m not their customer, the printers are. The printers have refunded so don’t care either.

They must be somewhere but I guess they may just get destroyed. If they turn up I will send them out free of charge.

I’ll post up the PDF of the calendar next week so people can see and print / save if they want.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Just a quick update, all orders have been refunded. Still no calendars delivered and DPD refuse to talk to me any more as I’m not their customer, the printers are. The printers have refunded so don’t care either.

They must be somewhere but I guess they may just get destroyed. If they turn up I will send them out free of charge.

I’ll post up the PDF of the calendar next week so people can see and print / save if they want.
Thanks for all your help just one of those things. Be good to see the pictures and looking forward to next year calender

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I can’t go into detail but I’ve been a bit busy the last few weeks 😂. I’ll try and sort it as soon as I can get 5 minutes on my laptop.