ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Annual Surrey Rolling Road Shoot Out 22nd Jan

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Heat soak Tim ! Few degrees lower and it would have put those figures out. Like I said mine did pretty well those figures last year on a Stage 2! Charlies RR is known to be a bit of ball buster! Mine was fairly cold when it went on the rollers! Nice to know you have a stage 2 though hey ! Just saved you a fair few quid :approve:

Mine was probably still warm from drive to SRR but I didn't leave it idling before going on the rollers.

Got a spare 3-4K ? ;)

Yes. Going to do suspension, brakes, exhaust etc first though.

C32 AMG Estate
Mine was probably still warm from drive to SRR but I didn't leave it idling before going on the rollers.

Yes. Going to do suspension, brakes, exhaust etc first though.

What were Stuarts results again? Im sure he must have put the wrong map on.........

Can't get hold of the previous owner to find out what had been done but it was mighty impressive. Hoping it made best normally aspirated of the day.

LOL at the sneaky turbo or supercharger. For those figures I think it is more than just a chip.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Can't get hold of the previous owner to find out what had been done but it was mighty impressive. Hoping it made best normally aspirated of the day.

LOL at the sneaky turbo or supercharger. For those figures I think it is more than just a chip.

IIRC Graham Norton used to own a LY R27...

grahamnortonh460.jpg

;)