ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport banner ad - fancy a go

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Can anybody help us out by making us an animated banner we can use on other websites to promote ClioSport.

We need normal size (480 x 60), and animated gif is pretty much the norm, size no greater than 40k.

Best banner ad to get placed on here, or emailed to me: mailto:jas@cliosport.net">jas@cliosport.net, gets a couple of cliosport freebies.
It has to have the cliosport logo on it, and some cars would be good! The rest is up to you. (Email me if you need the ClioSport logo).

Cheers

ps. below is a banner we did about a year and a half ago, and is an example of how NOT to do it!

http://www.cliosport.net/images/banner.jpg

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Some sites just offer you a filename for your banner - so that wouldnt work. Gets a bit complicated in flash, although would be much better!

Nick you dirty boy you..

Shame as doing it in flash would be less complicated actually, would save time anddd the quality would look much better obviously.

Wheres the banner going anywho?

-Rob

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Cliosport.net- Makes up for the fact your exhaust fell off.

Cliosport.net- Join us to get the help your dealer wont give.

Ill have a go.

have you got a hi-res version of the logo. or just any version of it on its own. or a vector version?

Here is my go

Starts with cliosport.net logo and the words "Offers..."

fades out to "Chat..." picture of women/beer/car optional

fades out to "News..." again picture optional

fades out to "Discounts...." again picture optional

fades out to "...but most importantly...."

fades out to "Passion" .... with the ClioSport.Net logo

:oops:Be gentle please. (c) 2003 Keith O

DifusionX, looks good although the fisrt one needs slowing down abit.

Dork:eek: Geek maybe, did not know if you wanted classy or trashy? Here is my trashy version?

What is french, dirty, cheap, highly entertaining and you are liable to catch something?

Monmatre? No http://www.cliosport.netwww.cliosport.net

Not sure about this one it is to early. :sleep:

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

they are good defusionx, I prefer the first one, but can we slow it down and have a williams or 16v on there as well?

smoothed clio, we dont sell sunstrips, but if we can find a company cheap enough, we will get some made, if theres enough demand.