ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cliosport bournemouth

who here either lives in bournemouth or nearby, or goes to the uni???

cos im off there in sept so wondering if there will be much activity down there from the club as we are afterall, 1 big happy family

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

naaa! theyre all 20 stone bleached blonde, fake tanned mommas:sick: Nothing like sunny Bournemouth

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Oh yeah crap cars........... there is a dual carriageway about 9 miles long with three sets of traffic lights splitting it up. Great for racing but theres no decent competition........... at least there were some saxos in bournemouth to embarrass :(

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Were abouts in bournemouth do you live. What motor do you drive!!

i went to Bournemouth easter bank holiday on a mad weekender with the lads,

bloody wicked, the club elements was bloody ace !

the bars are cool and the women and atmosphere was sweet.

cost a bit though for the four days but well worth it !!

however there were a lot of weirdos and pikeys!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

a pikey which is Likely to nick something hence the phrase pikey as you likey

?? :confused:

for a minute i thought u were saying i like pikeys

now i get what u meant :)

any way there were a lot of pikeys who kept coming up asking for stuff like money, fags etc!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

youre lucky, i had my hub caps nicked 4 TIMES off my old clio mtv. good excuse to buy alloys though

haha, gud point

i kno bout the clubs, bars, strip clubs bein gud cos ive bin to a few of them but gud to kno cliosport exists in bmouth.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Bournemouths cool. I used to live in salisbury last year mate, bout 20 miles away. Didnt go to bournmouth enough, wish i had now hehe.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Castlepoint! i used to live in westcliffe. TO all you club members in bournemourth, i am down in 2 weeks time so if you r about and you want your tiny butts KICKED let me know!!!!!! :devilish:

dont worry those new 17poos are slow :cool:

natalie - get ya ass in our convoy to southend next month! the meet will be big and me, craig, sawa, juss (hopefully) will be going up together

Cup 172

i go to Bournemouth uni,only for 1 more year tho:cool:

window.open=NS_ActualOpen;
orig_onload = window.onload;
orig_onunload = window.onunload;
window.onload = noopen_load;
window.onunload = noopen_unload;

Natalie,

we went to slinky on the friday, in some town just up the road

we were told it was a good place to go, we queued for 45 minutes to get in only to find a load of people drugged of their t*ts, dancing to happy hardcore ! (not our cup of tea)

we were the only ones in shirts in there, this was definatley NOT our idea of a good night.

we tried nearly all of the bars including slam and bar med.

we are also going back later this year, as it was so good :D

Lol i know what u mean about slinky, its not my kinda thing either! U should go to opera house ( where slinky was) on a sat night

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

"""""dont worry those new 17poos are slow :cool:"""""

HE HE I will take you any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i think if he didnt drive like a girl, hed win - just ;)

>>> runs b4 craig starts the abuse >>> he he he he

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

I like to think that my motor is quick. especially as its not standard, but i had a real job keeping up with one of those new ugly stupid porsche 4x4 things last night!:mad:

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 21 May 2003

he he. thats what craig thought in his 196 bhp 172 clio. he was surprised on my shiftyness too
We are all afraid of your shiftyness!!! ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol im sposed to be moving to castle point !!!!!!!

as for clubs went to bar med that was pretty good and if u come out of bar med and look up hill past the church what is that club up there on the right?? well that was sh*t, they wouldnt let me in cos 1 of em said i had trainers on which i blatantly didnt lol.

couple of other clubs were good found 1 down a back street that was 5 quid to get in and u had to go up loads of steps was pretty quiet but was a nice club with some bloke stood in the toilet and after u had done ur business washed your hands and squirted u with aftershave :D i left him a tip of like 7 quid or summit lol just gave him all my change :D

ne good hip hop clubs in bournmouth ??? as the groupe i was with didnt like hip hop so didnt get a chance to go in to a decent club.

MaLicE