ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport campers - register interest here

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
This idea was banded about last night. Anyone else fancy just doing a camping weekend somewhere during the summer.

Just find a site that will have us. Rock up and have a good piss up and a BBQ.
Any takers for this?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Re: Cliosport campers

Shall we go for the same place or somewhere new?

Twingo Dynamique

I'm game, dependant on funds. :L as i left, tony (campsite owner) said we should come back, about 30 of us as our own meet up thing, with a hog roast or similar.... Doesnt sound like a bad idea tbh! :) although I also like the idea of going somewhere new :) just as something different to see :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

To be fair , I would see how many are wanting in on this and the find a happy middle point between everyone to make it fair.

altho that site was more than big enough for us

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27

So any ideas guys? Perhaps somewhere central but not somewhere where it has a good chance of not pissing it down.

Twingo Dynamique

is there anywhere that does something like g0-karting... or a central uk track where we could watch a clio race, camp afterwards or something...? :S just an idea...? although doesnt really need to have anything other than meeting up and gettign pissed tbf!!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

is there anywhere that does something like g0-karting... or a central uk track where we could watch a clio race, camp afterwards or something...? :S just an idea...? although doesnt really need to have anything other than meeting up and gettign pissed tbf!!

There is a karting track near where that Tesco is IIRC.
ZoomButt.gif

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

We're looking at incorporating the camping into next years CSS. Thoughts on that?

182cup & 172 racecar

Be difficult to find a venue interesting enough and be able to camp at the same time. Would have been bad enough if we could have camped at Duxford, big wide open space, windy etc etc.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Be difficult to find a venue interesting enough and be able to camp at the same time. Would have been bad enough if we could have camped at Duxford, big wide open space, windy etc etc.

We have some ideas. It definitely won't be boring put it that way.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

We have some ideas. It definitely won't be boring put it that way.

Lion enclosure at Longleat? That'll keep everyone on their toes lol

But seriously if the camping can be incorporated it would be awesome.

I think everyone who camped last night proved that CS members are responsible and respectful. There were some drunken antics but nothing that caused disturbance to anyone else.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

Seem to be forgetting the wildlife that will be getting drunk off of Dave's leftovers.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

lol I told you that's going to dry into a puke pat. Tony the owner is going to be wondering how the f**k a cow snuck into his field and shat by that bench.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

He would not have been sick if he had eaten a burger. ...:)

Twingo Dynamique

This one seems more relevant to me... :L well up for a cs camper sticker - only available to those who stay at least one night! ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

that magnifying glass is funny, I can only picture you looking at the screen like Sherlock homes and his one eye piece ;)

Twingo Dynamique

Oh and derv - i live in suffolk so is a bit far, but dependant on money I could :) doubt EoE lot would be up for that far, I would, but i can probably get a few to come :)