ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182 FF
As a forum member (but not a paying cliosport member) I used to be able to see the classifieds but today I cannot see them at all. Is this just me, or has this now been changed so non paying members cannot even view them?

clio dynamique 1.2 16V
yup same problem! guess they have just talked me round to paying a tenner! lol

I better get some of those stickers for my clio lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Same!!! FTL if you ask me! Non members buy stuff all the time, and IMO there is no harm in this as the seller never has to send before they recieve payment, so its not like CS members can be ripped off!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
But why should someone have to pay a tenner to look at other peoples adverts? I'm perfectly happy as a forum user, dont sell stuff on here, i can't look at guides etc but i enjoy the banter and being able to get some bargins!

vers le haut doigt milieu
become members then. easily worth a 10er imo:D

true, its not worth paying 10pounds to be told what to like, everything else is worth it, meetings, banter, driving roads, parts for sale, etc but being forced certain peoples dim wit puts me off paying a tenner. And not being aloud to appeal decisions made against you is not how other forums are run. I know I have an option and Im not going to change anything so live life in your own way but let us see Classifieds please?

182 FF
I feel exactly the same as robbo.
I would class myself as a very casual user who just has a browse every now and then looking at other peoples adverts. Not enough to pay money to view but I guess its there loss as less people will see the adverts.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
t**t that conned people?? Non members can't sell so it makes no sense! You cannot con anyone when buying something unless the seller lets it happen. If your selling something, you simply send the item on recieving the cash then there is no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.