ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Club-Honda

clio 182 FF
what happened to the EP3 btw mate? best colour as well!

Bad corner I think there was a patch of diesal there, as I went round the car just understeered right into the massive bolder as you can see in the picture TBH I think I should have been dead in that but my harness keep me in my seat tight all I can remember was a loud bang and that was the air bag coming out funny thing was that the air bag didn't even touch my face, I thought the car was on fire at one point but that was just the smoke coming out the air bags lol

Yeah I love Silver cars for some reason, my next car/Jeep will be silver again lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
lazy mans colour........... lol

But, there is something about a silver 172 that just does it for me!! Silver 172, standard metallic wheel colour, lowered = mint!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Synchro's went last night...,Yep its happened....

Tried to get into third, little crunch....seems weird? Fourth, fine....few must have been me! Fifth, BIG Crunch! Maybe its not me...

Third seems to be fine now but fifth is screwed above 60mph but fine below.

Luckily the box has been changed and still has a 6 month warrenty from when i bought. :D

Still a pain in the ass but better off going now whilst i'm not paying.

DC5
I really need to get some new and decent pics, but:

100307a.jpg

100307.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DC5.jpg

DC5Interior1.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

Some of my bros Jordan (not the best, only ones got on my photobucket):

Image053.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image040.jpg

Before lowered and returned to original alloys:
CNV00098.jpg

CNV00063.jpg

Last edited:
  Octavia VRS
DC5 in white is where it's at, parked beside a blue one recently but it has nothing on white imo!