ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Club-Honda

H22A7 Accord Type R
Come on then, all of us dark-side boys!!! Lets have a nice thread with pics of all our Jap toys that we now own after the clio's etc..........

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0038-1.jpg

atrbay1.jpg

engine2.jpg

allatr.jpg

DSCF0013-2.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

sco3.jpg

sco2.jpg

redH.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
i will let you off Tom - i know you havent been able to put the keys down since you picked it up ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Been doing a few things to her too. Cleaned the lights up which are now crystal clear. :) Needs to have a detail as i can see some swirls in the sun. Got a mate who loves to use the pc polisher though so all will be gone soon...:D

I do love it though. Ever come across a 1*2? My mates sure after driving the atr its quicker. Well 3rd gear on...

Octavia VRS
only got some rubbish pics of mine too so far.....

ctr1.jpg

ctr6.jpg

ctr5.jpg

All clayed and waxed since then tho :)

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Does the vtec kick like the ATR's in them? Or is it tamed by this ivtec malarky?

H22A7 Accord Type R
do EP3's have vtec? lol ;) (i-vtec malarky mate)

lmao aye Ali, my mates CTR just span all the time, especially in the wet! ive only had one scary moment with mine in the wet........LSD all day long

Octavia VRS
Listen ATR boys........;)

The kick in the Civic is very noticeable and the noise is lush! Never been in an ATR so can't compare. Yes I've had a couple of scares in the wet!!! Only spun the wheels a couple of times in the dry as I'm a 'controlled' driver ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its Jap, and its what i bought after the Clio, does this count??

thecoles036.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've only ever been in one other vtec and that was a civic vti. vtec just seemed to be noise rather than anyhting else..lol! I heard its similar in the civic type r's...:eek:

Dan you want to get a atr as a family bus...;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Listen ATR boys........;)

The kick in the Civic is very noticeable and the noise is lush! Never been in an ATR so can't compare. Yes I've had a couple of scares in the wet!!! Only spun the wheels a couple of times in the dry as I'm a 'controlled' driver ;)

wheesht!! ;) lol

M

mini-valver

I was looking at the JDM Type S Prelude's the other day as there was one for sale down my way but it was a auto. The H22's sound f**king mint!

Octavia VRS
defo, love em! silver S2K parks next to me outside the flat sometimes, he wants to keep the Honda love together lol.

Where's the DC2/DC5 boys?!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Either of your tegs modded? I'm itching for a go in one now i've driven the ATR...:D

I've told myself the atr is staying standard but i'm not so sure. I f**king love it! lol! Might just make her mint..

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I have been looking at a couple of DC5 Tegs recently. I keep telling myself that if I were to get it, could a keep it standard, and deep down I know that I would end up spending the same on the mods as the cars worth.

So maybe in a few years once the wedding has been and gone.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Either of your tegs modded? I'm itching for a go in one now i've driven the ATR...:D

I've told myself the atr is staying standard but i'm not so sure. I f**king love it! lol! Might just make her mint..

Does the engine bay look standard :rasp:

Comptech 4 2 1 Manifold
De Cat Pipe (not fitted yet as mot is soon)
Magnecore Leads
NGK Triple Platinum Plugs
ITG Carbon Airbox
Rear Type R oem Strut Brace
Braided hoses front & rear
Samco Coolant Hoses
Mugen Oil Cap
Mugen 1.3 Bar Rad Cap
Earthing Kit
Carbign Carbon Plug Cover
Spoon socks

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah well i spose i could see the airfilter, leads and mani. lol

Did the mani make much difference on the teg? Been reading up on them for the atr and it doesnt seem to make a massive diffenrence as theyre well designed to start with. You can even lose power at points in the rev range. Might just heat wrap mine.

I notice craigs has got some kind of boost controller looking thing..lol

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Hell yeah it made a difference!!

The standard manifold is shocking!!

Comptech is a lot lighter than the standard one, mid range pull is harder and best of all vtec is louder :D The comptech has given a proven 10bhp and nearly 20lbs/ft in a group header test

Old mani

dcb12326.jpg

Comptech

192d6828.jpg

Thats one of the things with aftermarket stuff for hondas its all proper lightweight.

Changing the exhaust and manifold can shed loads of weight from your car