ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Dirtiest Car of the Year award

106 GTi
My entry

IMG_4931.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
so just to confirm, we have until the end of january to get pics in??

plenty of time to get mine caked up!!especially on my trip upto cumbria!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Mine is pure filth at the moment. I had to wipe off the headlights tonight as they had got that dirty they weren't having much effect!

Its still damp though so it doesn't look as dirty as it will once it drys.....i'll get some pics up in the morning!

Mine is pure filth at the moment. I had to wipe off the headlights tonight as they had got that dirty they weren't having much effect!

Its still damp though so it doesn't look as dirty as it will once it drys.....i'll get some pics up in the morning!
Make sure you do your numberplates as well!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Some piss poor efforts here!!!

Fred is the saxo allowed to be entered... If so just post them to me now lol!

Unless the pic has been modified to hell and back it should be easy enough to pull a date off them as it's all stored in the data, easier to do when the winners have been decided to check they are valid.

106 GTi
Unless the pic has been modified to hell and back it should be easy enough to pull a date off them as it's all stored in the data, easier to do when the winners have been decided to check they are valid.

AFAIK even just save for the web in Photoshop removes all the file data.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
How about the picture has to be taken with a latest newspaper...? Cant argue with that

www.renparts.co.uk
ill get some snaps at the front..... the wheels are really really bad....
Al is going to cry after his detailing session on mine.