ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Europe videos WANTED!

BMW 320d Sport

Can anyone whos got video footage from Europe (or photos like Tonys already put up), host it somewhere so we can all have a look?

I got lots of footage, but loads of french (swearing) and all in analogue which needs converting to avi with divx compression. Trouble is i dont have the systems to do it anymore. I will try and get one of my m8s to convert it for me. I have my run around the nurburg and some of the convouys with the V6 and James 1.4rt chucking things at each other over 120mph.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

everyone that came to europe has now got an email regarding pics and video. there will be a cd pack made real soon, in fact, Im working on it already!!!

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

sh*t, you got that on camera. Nice.

Paddys got some on his camera but its not digital, we can put it on VHS but not sure if anyone can then transfer it to the disc. If someone can we could then put the stuff neil have filmed on too.

ill send my photos to someone via e-mail but who? jas?

BMW 320d Sport

There is! Jas videod it but I dont know what hes done with the footage. Its got the 145mph run across the border into Germany, the twisty mountain roads and unexpected gravel trap coming screaming out of the tunnel, then the only filmed lap before my clutch went...all two miles of it.:(