ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Let's seen how many of these "OMG deffo gonna come to CSF next year" people will actually turn up

Theres always that group of fannies that post 3 weeks prior to the event "oh I can't come because my wife said we need to go to the garden centre to buy some new merrells on that weekend"

Hoy yaself rate in the sea will ya🥸

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Let's seen how many of these "OMG deffo gonna come to CSF next year" people will actually turn up

Theres always that group of fannies that post 3 weeks prior to the event "oh I can't come because my wife said we need to go to the garden centre to buy some new merrells on that weekend"

Hoy yaself rate in the sea will ya🥸
Definite fannies if you go to the garden centre to buy Merrells. Sign up to Blacks, 10% off first order, get them delivered beforehand, wear to CSF and demonstrate full nonce attire.
That's what I'll be doing anyway.

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
@Sunglasses_Ron @Nik Are you boys updating the CSF website as clicked it to see what was what and it just says sorry about 2020. Apologies if it's already in hand.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You lot friendly enough for me to make some friends on the day? I'm probably a fair bit younger (and look it too) than you lot, but I'm local enough to just come up for a day, although I expect being there for the weekend would be better.
No. f**k off.

in all seriousness, it’s a properly relaxed and very funny weekend. You should 100% lob a tent in the back of the car and bring your mates. (As long as they all buy tickets!)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
You lot friendly enough for me to make some friends on the day? I'm probably a fair bit younger (and look it too) than you lot, but I'm local enough to just come up for a day, although I expect being there for the weekend would be better.
Absolutely mate. You're Yorkshire aren't you? There will be a limited number of opportunities to meet the yourkshire quintet before csf if you want to meet some weirdos off the Internet before the big piss up. I highly recommend staying for the Saturday night piss up too.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I'm South Lincolnshire based atm, so only just over an hour away, fortunately not a Yorkshireman, no offence to those who are haha. I've recently been told I don't sound like I'm from anywhere though, just posh which I can't bring myself to believe.
I'll see if I can rope a mate or two in to coming up with me, even if they're not into Clios or cars in general as much as me. Would be a good excuse to get pissed at the very least.
If there's any meets about before then (C&M springs to mind) I'll try and make an effort to come along.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm the last posh people I saw at csf didn't stay long because they couldn't have an electric hook up and couldn't shag without a drunken audience. Best stay home then @hopgop1 😂.

Seriously there's some good meets at The Motorist Hub near Sherbourne in Elmet which is a bit closer than Caffeine and Machine. Next time we go I'll try to remember to put a post up.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Seriously there's some good meets at The Motorist Hub near Sherbourne in Elmet which is a bit closer than Caffeine and Machine. Next time we go I'll try to remember to put a post up.
I’m up for a wintery morning meet at some point soon. I can bring my M3 rep 330d and see if you lot can keep up on the dual carriageway and see if I can keep up on the country roads 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.