ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve only just seen the picture with the date on it… will see if I can come along this year (think the last (and only) time I’ve been was 2018)

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Whats the general plan for these things?

Sorry if its already been said and I've missed it.

Track time on the 16th? or 16th and 17th? Trying to work out when to come suspect I will only be able to do one night. Would be good to do drinking and some track....

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Track time on the 16th? or 16th and 17th? Trying to work out when to come suspect I will only be able to do one night. Would be good to do drinking and some track....

Track time on the Saturday, piss up Saturday evening. Get up Sunday morning, have breakfast and go home 👍

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Also, you 100% have to come and introduce yourself. I won’t have a clue who you are if you don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.