ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Either there or out of Church (3) all the way to Rocket In (6) is flat out, top of 4th in a Clio so 105-110mph ish iirc.

Then there's a bit of run off on the grass then the embankment into oncoming traffic exiting turn 7 (I've seen it happen) 😂

Yep, youre 100+ into rocket
I still dot have the balls to go flat through that slight right hander, unless I've had a bad exit out of church/let someone past :ROFLMAO:

I've nearly gone straight on a few times, especially since binning the abs. The incline helps though

For those who have never done Anglesey, youre going to love it
Especially coastal, corkscrew is ace.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Either there or out of Church (3) all the way to Rocket In (6) is flat out, top of 4th in a Clio so 105-110mph ish iirc.

Then there's a bit of run off on the grass then the embankment into oncoming traffic exiting turn 7 (I've seen it happen) 😂
I've also seen a Nissan R35 GTR exit at turn one and head straight over the track between turns 2-3 before ending up in the grass on Tue other side.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I've also seen a Nissan R35 GTR exit at turn one and head straight over the track between turns 2-3 before ending up in the grass on Tue other side.

I've always thought about that too, why there was no gravel or barrier separating that bit.

I know there's plenty of grass to run off on, but always a chance like you've pointed out.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Excuse me, please can you not use that derogatory language. He prefers to go by the term ‘little person’
Lord-of-the-Rings-Gandalf-Frodo-Ian-McKellen-Elijah-Wood-Fellowship-of-the-Ring-LOTR.jpg

OM51TON

ClioSport Club Member
  182 M2
Afternoon all, staying in the next village along from the circuit. Just thought I would let you guys know there is a pop up pizza van in cable bay just past the turn off for rhosneigr, there is also a sauna there too!! Had some pizzas last night and they were top draw

Dreamboat1968 on insta

Scarlett’s fish and chips is rhosneigr is mega too 👍🏻

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Afternoon all, staying in the next village along from the circuit. Just thought I would let you guys know there is a pop up pizza van in cable bay just past the turn off for rhosneigr, there is also a sauna there too!! Had some pizzas last night and they were top draw

Dreamboat1968 on insta

Scarlett’s fish and chips is rhosneigr is mega too 👍🏻

Thanks mate! That’s really helpful.

Dinner sorted for Friday evening 👍

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Track sounds quick cant wait.

Ill have renolink, can clip and rstuner with me so if anybody has issues on the day shout me. Hopefully wont be using any on the kangoo :LOL:

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else leaving everything to the last minute or is it just me?
7VF6dNUtBiF6YhuSikachp_o=w698-h931-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

This was me one hour ago, thats one of two rear suspension arms still not fitted to the car. I'm working tomorrow and have alignment booked for Thursday morning.

Still have gearbox oil to change, brake fluid to flush, engine oil to change, bolt check, pack camping stuff, clean cars, load cars, collect mates trailer.

I'm essentially fucked.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1657459

This was me one hour ago, thats one of two rear suspension arms still not fitted to the car. I'm working tomorrow and have alignment booked for Thursday morning.

Still have gearbox oil to change, brake fluid to flush, engine oil to change, bolt check, pack camping stuff, clean cars, load cars, collect mates trailer.

I'm essentially fucked.
Yeah you're f*cked, on the plus side I feel better about having to leave the house to get some wheels balanced, tracking done and pay some Romanians to clean my car now.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
View attachment 1657459

I'm essentially fucked.
Needs more chucks

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Track sounds quick cant wait.

Ill have renolink, can clip and rstuner with me so if anybody has issues on the day shout me. Hopefully wont be using any on the kangoo :LOL:
Can you code key cards with all that fancy tech? I've an airbag light needs extinguishing too if you could 👍.

OM51TON

ClioSport Club Member
  182 M2
Not sure if fuel has been mentioned but there is a shell with super in Menai (just over the old bridge) the cheapest place is asda in Bangor or llangefni-may be worth checking if they have super 👍🏻

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Not sure if fuel has been mentioned but there is a shell with super in Menai (just over the old bridge) the cheapest place is asda in Bangor or llangefni-may be worth checking if they have super 👍🏻

There’s super unleaded fuel on site. It’s a little bit more expensive than normal but it’s not that bad.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
There’s super unleaded fuel on site. It’s a little bit more expensive than normal but it’s not that bad.
It is worth the bit extra for the time saving having to go elsewhere. It's a 40 minute round trip to get fuel from Valley.

My advice would be fill up at Tesco in Bangor, they have 99ron there. Then top up during the day at the track.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182

Tesco Bangor is the cheapest for E5 fuel, just off the A55.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
There's also a car wash/jet wash in Bangor near BP. And a new car washer in Llangefni.

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone ever had any issues with running their Clio on 97 Octane fuel? I've only ever ran it on 99oct and I know they can run quite lumpy on lower octane stuff.

Just curious as I'd rather save myself the hassle of having to drive 30 mins away from the track for 99oct if 97oct will be good enough?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone ever had any issues with running their Clio on 97 Octane fuel? I've only ever ran it on 99oct and I know they can run quite lumpy on lower octane stuff.

Just curious as I'd rather save myself the hassle of having to drive 30 mins away from the track for 99oct if 97oct will be good enough?
Never had an issue with mine on 97