ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2024 Picture Thread

Clio 172 Cup
Think there was someone with a camera at the peak of the hill in the afternoon? If so does anyone know who they were ?

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
Think there was someone with a camera at the peak of the hill in the afternoon? If so does anyone know who they were ?
It was probably me, I've put all the pictures in the CSF24 picture collection thread.

Unfortunately the lens I was using for the track photography was playing up so I didn't get many clear photos.

Flat Eric

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Didn't realise Floyd went in the White Meg Trophy. Did it go on track? He lives near me

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
I’m happy to stump up extra cash next year to put in a track photographer pot

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I literally said to someone "shame there isn't a LY 197 here"

Where were you parked?!
Over in the camping bit I think. Looked lovely 😍

Loads of really nice cars there and respect to the guys who made the trip from across the channel, saw a few foreign number plates.

Reactions: HAP
  Clio 197 F1
I literally said to someone "shame there isn't a LY 197 here"

Where were you parked?!
I was the one you spoke to in the morning about the camping, so was parked there for a bit then in the middle with my mates 182 trophy.

Attachments

• DSCF6905.jpeg
    DSCF6905.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 29

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
I was the one you spoke to in the morning about the camping, so was parked there for a bit then in the middle with my mates 182 trophy.
Ah, I think you must have spoke to @MLB. I wasn't there until 1pm unfortunately.