ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport has hit 159 cars ! awesome

The figures show more two years ago BUT we have tightened up on issue of passes. Previous years many selected two cars passes although only bringing one car. This year we added a small charge of 50p if you wanted more than one and it's slashed the requests.

So the 159 and rising is a true figure and allot of cars.

Mark

1.8 8v RSi
how many mk1s attending cliosport stand?
cause i might want to put mine down to and wouldnt mind some track time

182-racing-blue

I have recently removed my head from my backside and would like to ask the questions (without too much of a battering!!!) when is FCS? and how do I get tickets?

Now let the twatting begin!!!

Large gathering of french cars, basically a big piss up on the sat night an a killer hangover whilst looking at cars on sunday.

Think you have to book your tickets now if you want to be on the stand.

182-racing-blue

Large gathering of french cars, basically a big piss up on the sat night an a killer hangover whilst looking at cars on sunday.

Think you have to book your tickets now if you want to be on the stand.

I know what it is buddy, I was wondering when it is and how do I get tickets????

ph2 172 ff
its this sunday and you can get tickets on the gate im not sure whether it would be to late for you to buy online? its at rockingham