ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Insurance is here!

Silver Fabia vRS

For all those members looking to renew your insurance in the New Year have a look in the members area to find out details of how to get a quote and hopefully save you money.

If you have any basic questions (and I mean basic!) email me on mailto:insurance@cliosport.net">insurance@cliosport.net and Ill try and answer them! If not ring the company for a quote!

The details are in the members area, under ClioSport Insurance off the menu once you have logged in.

H22A7 Accord Type R

Im due in March, first time after my years free!!!!!!! So hopefully this insurance will be good for declaring mods and things!? Have to have a look, cheers and Merry Christmas, Rob

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I paid mine last week!!! :-(((((

Im happy with the price though, but ill have to check with these next year :)

clio williams, Ph1 172

How much did you pay Craig? My quote last year was about £850 fully comp. Im 21 but will be 22 in feb when i renew it.

Clio 1.6 16V

Im due to renew the 172 Feb. So will certainly give this a try! I have a 57i kit fitted and hope to get the SS exhaust on before then (If Magnex eventually get their 2001+ cat back systems on the shelves), so will be interested to see how their modded vehicle quotes compare.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

They wanted about the same as you fully comp. I paid £500 TPFT. 22 with 4 years NCB!

Best price I got anyway!

Craig

Sounds good. Ill definately check it out when the RSis insurance runs out. Luckily for me the 172s a company car so insurance is free! :D (unless you take the tax into account :mad:)

this will be really good hopefully! Cant wait till im 22 craig if thats all your paying mate, is that declaring all the mods?!?;)

To all those who have got there insurance in the last 2 weeks. Well you can still cancel it. If you find a better qoute somewhere else. Usually car insurance firms offer a 2 week get out clause for you. I am not sure if they can use it, but you definatly can. So if you get a better qoute, get cancelling. (there may be a charge, but most dont)

Paul

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Pete,

Al mods apart from rear spoiler and front splitter! Iv got the standard 15s on too now, but i said id be puting 17s back on in a few months and they said it would cost nothing or very little!

2012 WRX Waggon

My new 172 was 600/year with protected no claims - Direct Line.

I still think this is abit salty, as I have over 10years no claims, and I am 34 (Today as it happens). Plus I am a dead good driver lol.

320d M Sport

i bet loads of people call them for quotes just to see how much it costs. I hope they dont as their records will then show 300 quotes and only a handfull of new business, well look complete fools!

BMW 320d Sport

I would have thought in the insurance game theyd be pleased with 2 or 3 firm policies out of 100 enquiries...

2012 WRX Waggon

bugger - south manchester - altrincham to be precise, I might query it as I am only doing 7k miles a year aswell!

Silver Fabia vRS

PLEASE NOTE: You have to be a ClioSport member before you can get a quote. Any emails I recieve asking for the phone number or contact details before you are a member will be ignored.

The Insurance is a benefit of being a member.

Surely non members should be allowed to get a quote, as if its a good price this would be an incentive to become a member??? Just a thought?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

The insurance deal is a benefit of being a member, not a reason to actually join. If people cant find enough reasons to front up £5 to join without the insurance deal - theres no hope for us!