ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport iPhone App?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Thanks for bringing it up though, I didn't know about it and now I do, it's pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupra
You can go into the settings and remove the "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk", just in case you wanted to.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Ahh it doesn't show it on the app so I thought it wasn't putting it in, will change now

Is there a way of bookmarking a certain forum section? E.g. Technology Chat?

Golf GTD Mk7
is it normal for replies not to register when using safari then? or am I just doing something wrong. When I press submit as you would do normally, the thread reappears with my reply, but then when I go back to it, it's no longer there. :S

57 Clio Campus Sport
Not experienced that before so no idea. Sounds a bit strange. I always use te quick reply box at the bottom and that works fine

57 Clio Campus Sport
Not experienced that before so no idea. Sounds a bit strange. I always use te quick reply box at the bottom and that works fine

57 Clio Campus Sport
Oops sorry for my multiple posting earlier, was using site on 3g and didn't seem to send any of them, obviously it did haha

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Jonny1*2 said:
Is that the iPhone app? Can't find a setting option on the paid one :S
The setting is under the settings app on the home screen. then click tapatalk. That's where mine was. Using tapatalk now btw.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
do you find tapatalk loas the threads quicker over the normal view in safari?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
is there an app which lets you change the ringtones for messages? or do i need to jailbreak for that?