ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport is now famous...

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Well, not quite famous, but we did get a mention on autotrader.

Take a look at http://www.autotrader.co.ukwww.autotrader.co.uk

On the main page there is a Modified car web guide section.
ClioSport gets a nice mention!!!

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

Wicked, about time we got the recognition we deserve for being a superb club...doh need to renew my membership :oops:

Hon

BMW 320d Sport

Top notch! Next months Max Power (sorry) has got a feature on BBs turbo Clio. Conveniently plastered in Cliosport stickers, and hopefully they might have some of my words of wisdom in there along with a plug for Cliosport...

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

And the next issue of Performance GTi should have an article about the ClioSport day at Brands.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

:D Good Day that

Going to start looking into May Bank holiday @ Brands

CART is Coming!!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Hopefully the next one is going to be out any time soon. I checked their website yesterday to see if they had a release date but it aint up and running yet.

Rick

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Oh be carefull coz i have sold three of em in citrus green and they are joining the club !! So lets not put em off eh !! More the merrier

I dont think theres anything wrong with the name billabong, it only sounds stupid if you say it whilst doing an impression of some kind of tribesman.

Ive seen the colour and it doesnt look bad at all :oops:

Renault Laguna Coupe

Where did this thread come from ? Anyhow, I agree, there was a citrus green car at Donington (April?) - looked really good.

billabong is a wicked make! well wicked name, but as long as everyone knows it is in fact an actual surfing type make like quiksilver ;)

And i have a pearlesant platimum silver billabong (oh how it takes so long to say that...) so nurnurnurnurnur to all u citrous green billabongs :oops:

Whats to stop the club getting on a lap of top gear test track, even if it dont make the tv. I would love the stig to thrash my 172 round the track or even race him. Could have a hot hatch leader board with all the clubs fighting to get No1. spot. Cliosport would defo be in with a chance! Im sure Jas or one of the admins could sweet talk clarky into letting us thrash our cars round the track.