ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIOSPORT MATS

Clio 172 Ph2

Well i sent my money on the 7th and havent heard anything. Hopefully Ill get them one day...my current ones are knackered!

Guys,

Just bought a 172 that was 6 months old and it had no mats in it!! Renault dealer is very shady about what type of mats should be in it from new???

Does anyone know what mats come as standard??

Cheers

Clio 172 Ph2

Some people say it comes with some that retail at around £130!

Mine on the otherhand came with none (and it was brand new). I asked the dealer to throw a set in, which they did, but they are awful! and I really do mean awful! Theyre a totally different grey to the carpet (much lighter) and have some dodgy pattern on them. I hope these arent the £130 ones people speak of!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

they are not.. at least they are not the ones that i had in my 172.. no pattern on them and the colour is exactly the same as the carpet.

I want to get a set of mats that look the business with the Clio badge on. Do the standard mats have a badge on or are they just plain??

Renault Laguna Coupe

Sorry that was me having a blond moment, got confused with all the stuff about different sized logos. So If I order a medium size logo I get the mats that are in the photo yeah?

Clio 172 Ph2

Yup, got mine today too.

Well impressive! Im going to have to wipe my feet before I get in now!

DOH!!! wrong size so ill be returning mine and also sending justmatz the standard valver mats so that theyve got a proper template.

ben,

sent you a PM mate but basically i sent my original valver mats to justmatz rather than making a template so theyll have an exact match so there shouldnt be any problems now!

pete

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Those pics dont work!!! :sick:

Does anyone still have copies of these pics as Id like tosee what theyre like, as I get my Cup in just over a week and I assume they dont come with mats?!

Id go for grey, with blue piping and a small ClioSport logo I reckon.

But I need pics please... ;)

Bumder With A Buffer

Just looked on there site and dunno which colour to go for.

got a williams blue valver and want the mats to match this colour, there is a dark bluey colour on there but dunno if thatd match?

Opinions

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Well, I can see the pics now, so I dunno if it wa my PC being odd or theyve been put back???

How do I order these things then, as I looked on the site and the "ClioSport" logo aint on the drop down list.