ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Meet (2002)!! Power Engineering (With Pic)

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS
I haven't been back on here for ages, but just remembered this - Anyone else still on here from 2001/2002 days??

(Mine was the Silver Ph1 Clio 16v)

cliosportmeet7jy.jpg

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS
To be fair 17's on Clio's were the nuts back in the day - I was only 18 so was absolutely over the moon to have a 16V - Silver were pretty rare then too:

zthppu.jpg

Turbos.
LOL, terrible, no offence. Mille Miglia rims?

Think my first major meet was Southend in either 2001 or 2002...was pretty big, but i don't think i had heard of a digital camera back then!

No idea why this Valver has a gattling gun attached, but this is the earliest photo i could find!

Dsc03205.jpg

Top secret breakfast run...

BR5.jpg

Remember a meet at a rolling road where Roamer had his 172 running on TBs. Also whatshername who went mental at her car for not getting the correct BHP on the rolling road LOL.

Last edited:
  Clio 182, OctaviaVRS
LOL, terrible, no offence. Mille Miglia rims?

You can't count for taste 10 years on - If you look at what was popular then compared to now.... even with the same cars people have completely different taste (although unfortunately some people STILL put Lexus lights on, they were never nice)!

At the Power Engineering day Nick was there with his Nitrous Clio, that was the first car i'd seen running it and was mental in our eyes.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS
Yeah unfortunately Digi cam's weren't up to much then, and i wouldn't have really known what i was doing with it either lol.

Nick Read was the guy that hat the Nitrous Clio, i think he went on to build it into a very fast Turbo 16v??