ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport.net sticker :)

Hi everyone! Upgrading to the full cliosport.net membership later tonight and don't know where to put the sticker when it comes through haha. Where looks good?! Seen a few with it on the bonnet which looks alright but does anyone know of anywhere else?
Thanks, Ollie

Chocolate Orange 172
I put mine bottom right hand corner of the rear window, but below the brake light seems to be the most popular choice!

MG ZR 1.8
5c0aaa60-6cc7-8624.jpg

Orrrr under the brake light in the back window! Don't have a picture of mine there though!

350z, Subaru Legacy
If you're under 20, stick it to your paintwork along with some other random 'cool' stickers, like above.

If you're a bit older stick it in one of the rear windows.

Listerine & Poledo
rear window in place of the 'elf' sticker... OEM+ and all that :coffee:

No no no.

Opposite the Elf sticker.....

...unless you've got a cup (or 1.2), in which case the Elf has to go in the name of performance via weight saving

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Is this the standard clio tow bar? Could've sworn mine didn't bend at the end like yours has. Looks good

No thats a rubbish version of Si's tow eye, she bought a steel one, that wasn't stainless and it rusted really badly :)
So she painted it black!