ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport.net vs Corsa-C NI (56k Heavy)

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
Matt we'll get a detailing meet sorted so you can get your car done ;)

Haha that would do nicely, get that bonnet sanded and buffed, engine bay cleaned up and rest of the car spotless lol. You will maybe wash yours for the next meet :p lol.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
matt it was a photo. just reminded me, im gonna take that photos of my phone now and post it up for you. Yeah guys, if we could get a meet more belfast / newtownabbey direction, even a mini meet for some detailing, this sunday perhaps?

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
matt.jpg

didn't turn out too bad. but my mate wasn't the best photographer lol. gotta meet up in northcott if we can get a few guys down sometime soon. need an excuse to clean the car!! Also gotta get mine dropped 40mil as well.. yours was looking awesome.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
The ECO centre meet. was quite cool, the road on the way in was a lot tighter than it looked, I had the back end kickin out a bit.
V.jpg

Clio 1.2 Billabong
0 NCB, two years driving experience under mums name. 1200. with quinn direct. trick is to tell them you have already bought the car - then they will quote. if they dont ring back and ask to speak to a supervisor and tell them you have already bought the car. they will then quote

thats a good price. but i doubt ill get it that cheap. still 17 with just 3 months driving. really love the liquid yellow colour though. dying for a 182 just like that one. ill just have to wait at least a year before even considering it though :(

are most of the clios (non sports) on 17's? or 16's? as in the red with the white multi spokes and the black clio in the moving pic with the kei racing wheels (or lookalikes)

PH1 172
lets get a detailing meet sorted - did i mention i do full machine correction on paintwork :D

just finished a Civic Type R in Milano Red - looks fantastic! and 100% swirl free ;)

corsa c
Some great pics here!
Iv one nice pic to upload of one of your clio lot (Owns the silver phase 1 sport- im sure you know who i mean) in a corsa, he converted :)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
0 NCB, two years driving experience under mums name. 1200. with quinn direct. trick is to tell them you have already bought the car - then they will quote. if they dont ring back and ask to speak to a supervisor and tell them you have already bought the car. they will then quote

thats a good price. but i doubt ill get it that cheap. still 17 with just 3 months driving. really love the liquid yellow colour though. dying for a 182 just like that one. ill just have to wait at least a year before even considering it though :(

are most of the clios (non sports) on 17's? or 16's? as in the red with the white multi spokes and the black clio in the moving pic with the kei racing wheels (or lookalikes)

I own one of the black 1.2's, both of them are on 17s.

Dervvv
right whens the next meet lol!!! i am all good again to go :) pete sorry about not texting you to let you know what was going on as i was not on the pc again but il be incontact with ya about meeting up for a few pics u me and matty?

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
Yea mate prob will. Need to head up to b&q shortly get some mdf, to cover the boot so i can screw all my sound gear down to. Hopefully have that all finished by this evenin.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Matt we'll get a detailing meet sorted so you can get your car done ;)

Haha that would do nicely, get that bonnet sanded and buffed, engine bay cleaned up and rest of the car spotless lol. You will maybe wash yours for the next meet :p lol.

Knowsit! Washing the car in the pissing rain FTL :eek:

any heated debates ? clio vs corsa ? lol

Quote of the meet "Our combined BHp would beat your ClioSports" :rasp:

lets get a detailing meet sorted - did i mention i do full machine correction on paintwork :D

just finished a Civic Type R in Milano Red - looks fantastic! and 100% swirl free ;)
I'm up for that! :) Could learn a thing or two lol

Some great pics here!
Iv one nice pic to upload of one of your clio lot (Owns the silver phase 1 sport- im sure you know who i mean) in a corsa, he converted :)

Shock Horror! :eek: Is it on the news?

its lies!!!!!

i was held at gunpoint to get in it :dapprove:

felt really dirty afterwards

trev left me to them animals while he went to kfc, they took advantage of me

Some great pics here!
just to note.........................

clio for life, corsa boy!!!:rasp:

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
Lol yes this detailing meet sounds good. My car is in dire need. Lol petey i look like an egit in most of these pics and yours doesnt really help lol.

And whoever said about the 1.2s yes mine is on 17" Bellini's.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
@matty: Haha! oh my wheels are belini's too, I heard it was some italian designer make, are they a good make?

Detailing meet: keep me posted.

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
@matty: Haha! oh my wheels are belini's too, I heard it was some italian designer make, are they a good make?

Detailing meet: keep me posted.

Dont know mate, but i love my wheels :)

Might see you and coco down at seacat although think ill be at duncrue for most of the night.