ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport.nets cream of the crop.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Best clios a can recall are Craig's sunflower is prob my favourite, litchy's 250 engined r27 and matts LY v6
strange thing is I'd never buy a yellow Clio (well maybe a vee)

The guy who upgraded his Leon to a nice GTR ?

Whats t's just in got now?? He had a gallardo a few years back...

Turbo LY R27
lowr26ly_zpsd9195793.jpg

That is mine but it's been awfully photo shopped lol!!! Splitter and skirts look dreadful!

330i. E30 Touring.
Plenty of nice cars on here.

My all time favourite was Fenn's CSL though. Perfection.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Think you forgot about Sharky!
Woohoo! A mention! :rofl: Thanks aucky! Trophy-bias aside (ahem) I reckon aucky and Tim have great examples. I wouldn't be upset with either. :)

There are so many nice cars on here though, I couldn't possibly list / remember them all. But what is a nice car? For me, it's one that's been fettled with and cared for; modified with forethought (whether for looks and/or performance or function). A car that's evolved over time rather than simply being nice because it's factory-fresh and OEM. So, with that in mind, I can think of a few cars that spring to mind (in addition to aucky's and Tim's).

Craig's charged sunflower - full of so much win

T.Trophy - this is shaping up to be epic!

Fred's V6 - just because... ;)

James' (BIGASH) race car - the trials / tribulations and the success towards the end of this year, great project thread

Tony (BurpSpeed) race car - enjoy the racing action and updates over the race season

Chip's turbo'd clio - so impressed with how well it drives and delivers the power

My Trophy - :p because it's been a rollercoaster ride but I've still got it and not torched it

...to be honest, there's so many more I could list here it would take all night. I'm sure there are many that have slipped my mind, too. Old age y'see. :eek:

FF Racing Blue 182
Clio wise Lawros 182 its absolutely cracking but there is really nice cars on here so its hard to pick one