ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport NI 5th Oct Meet (Pic Heavy)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Haha some good pics trev. I did take alot more though :p lol

You certainly did, but I won't go any further than asking what you were doing taking snaps of people's feet and macro shots of chewing gum :nono:

The pics of everyone's individual car were all blurry but the rest of yours are great, and your bird-watching ones! lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
The reps setting the cars up for a shot :)
DSC_0814.jpg

DSC_0815.jpg

DSC_0837.jpg

DSC_0842.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

DSC_0850.jpg

Folks on the hill :rasp: well I did end up at Stormont at one point
DSC_0852.jpg

Mikey's Sunset & Battleship
DSC_0863.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

2 of the 3 Trophy Clio's
DSC_0886.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

The late arrival while we all starved to death lol
DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0920.jpg

After the Chinese we went to the boats to try some night shots
DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0941.jpg

Tigger had some too - cheers Matt!
DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg

^ Still drove home on a Ph1 seat - FAIL! :rasp:

PH1 172
nice pics trev - sorry i missed this one :( too busy "detailing"!

why no pics of Tim/Rob? and whats this i hear about games of tag being played?!

nice pics trev - sorry i missed this one :( too busy "detailing"!

why no pics of Tim/Rob? and whats this i hear about games of tag being played?!
tim and rob had left by that stage, we didnt get the chance to get any pics til later on

well that was steves mates who wer playin tag i think, buck eegits lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
I thought the game of tag was the ones "chasing" eachother around Bangor in circles - that's the point where I got fed up as mentioned in the meet thread.

The mucking about in the carpark in Ards was childish banter - isn't that what Maccy D's carparks are for? lol

Shouting at the public because they were blocking the view of the boat for our photos - different story! :nono:
Not everyone was at it but it let us down, and thankfuly nobody seemed to be offended, other than the odd dirty look as they drove past

yea absolutely trev, love having new people to our meets, the more the merrier.

The crack/banter was good on sunday, but at the end of the day we representing cliosport as a club and some peoples behaviour should be toned down a tad

im all for a bit of craic/banter but wer not adolensent teenagers at the end of the day

182 Cup
Maybe the problem is, some of them are quite young, making them adsolesent teenagers! By the sounds of things i'm glad I missed this one, i've no patience for such things!

Clio Sport 1.4 MK2
Were you the guys that met up at macdonalds? as there were a lot more cars at that point? including a white mk3?

If so i was the loser going to work in the black mk3 ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah we were - the white Mk3 was the mint 197! :)

I spotted a blue 197 on the way up to Ards too that morning