ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Official Ring Pics Threads

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Dear All,Please post links to any ring-goers websites which you have found that have pics of our cars on.Im sure there are plenty out there, so either links to your own galleries or to other fan sites/photographer sites so we all get to see pics of our cars. If we could resist spamming and making comments about peoples pics then it would make it alot easier for all the forum members to find their pics and for people who didnt go to see what a good time we had.Thanks kindly.CC.(Can a mod sticky this please)

[Edited by Tom on 31 March 2005 at 12:11am]

[Edited by jon_r on 5/10/2005 2:30:38 PM]

E90

Ive searched, I cant find a single pic of me on track :( I know Roamer has one, but thats it, I was on track when the dude taking the pics tom linked was taking em, I must of been too fast to be caught on camera, lmao.

Took the pic myself (which is why its a bit blurry!)

Ill see if I can put the full-size image up on the web somewhere for you (or I can email it to you if post / PM me your email address).