ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 1: "Kitchen"

GW RS200
Late second entry. It was all in my kitchen this lunchtime so I guess it counts. Could have made it symmetrical using the warp tool, but against the spirit of the competition I guess...
photo_knife.jpg

Cupra
Well, I just sold my 350 today which means I wont be able to take part in this one.... ehem. ;)

There are some nice shots in here though, people had more inspiration than I managed!

172 Cup
so how do we vote? time for a new challenge

If ukaskew wants to collate all the entries into a post, Entry 1 - pic, Entry 2 - pic, and so on I'll create poll allowing people to vote and decide a winner.

so how do we vote? time for a new challenge

If ukaskew wants to collate all the entries into a post, Entry 1 - pic, Entry 2 - pic, and so on I'll create poll allowing people to vote and decide a winner.

Huge job considering some people posted 6 or 7 shots each. Maybe next time you can post as many pics as you want but have to flag one shot as your entry, then we can have a proper little competition. I'm happy to collate etc if we have one entry from each person.

As it is, 'Yellow' got the most votes (with 4) in the 'what next' thread, so if people are happy with that I will post it up as the first round of the competition proper...?

A4 Avant
Sounds good so in future you must flag one image as your favourite then we'll vote on the best for fun.

Unstickied.

I'll have a go when I get a camera back.