ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 12: Graffiti

182 & Porsche 986
ejzlkw.gif

my entry
graffti isnt too good though.

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
I thought this would be a great topic to pick. then I find out I have to work 9 days in a row straight and can't get out to try and take any pics :mad: .

Some amazing shots here though

White APE
Some good pics in this one. Think some are better pieces of artwork rather then good photographs though.

1.8 Civic EX
Some good pics in this one. Think some are better pieces of artwork rather then good photographs though.

I'd second that...gotta be carefull when it comes to picking one in the poll, it's about the photo not the actual graffiti it self

Clio
Chris does the entries in his own time, I expect he has been busy. Not been to active recently. Sure it will be up soon. I think this one could be interesting aswell.

The thread is up now, you just need to wait for a mod to add a poll.

Apologies for the delay, I'm off work for a couple of weeks so haven't had my normal routine to fit this into.

White APE
Sorry if seemed naggy mate. Understand that you've been busy.

Thanks for the time you've put into these comps though.