ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Picture hosting.

Italian 3.2 V6
Iv seen some awsome quality images on this forum. Ino alot of it's to do with the camera aswell as the image host (I think) so who do u guys use to host your pics up. How do u get the best quality up onto the forum. Mine arnt the best that I know they could be, yet I own a 1000D so I hope I should be able to have as good a quality images as some of you guys do, shouldn't I? At the mo I use Bebo and Facebook to host As it's free and u can host as many pics as you want at a decent size.

Discuss please.

Help. PSJ.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Photobucket.

Although it's improved over what it used to be like, Flickr is still much better.

182 & Porsche 986
Flickr, its free to upload a certain amount of pics i believe

photobucket/facebook really ruin the quality and colours of photos.

S2 106 GTI
How do you go about uploading the pics from Flick to the forum's?? On photobucket you just copy and paste the info under the pics.... only used flickr a couple of time's but forgotten how to! :eek:

Italian 3.2 V6
Ok cool great info so far, please post up an example image from the host you use, just to get an idea if any are Noticably better than other hosts.

Cheers, PSJ.

How do you go about uploading the pics from Flick to the forum's?? On photobucket you just copy and paste the info under the pics.... only used flickr a couple of time's but forgotten how to! :eek:

When you're on the photo you want to post, click on "All sizes" underneath the picture title, select the size you want and the URL is under the photo - at the bottom. :)

FlickR example - sorry it's a little large!

4545357163_2318915821_b.png

and photobucket

_G1S2967.jpg

Looks a little clearer/sharper on FlickR - but hardly noticeable..

Last edited:
  S2 106 GTI
I have just tried uploading some pics via flickr on other sites and it just comes p with the URL info instead of the actual pic.... Does this mean the forum doesn't support info to change it to a pic??