ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Picture Request

Right, time to post your pics please guys.

Couple of things..

1) Please have high-res copies of the images. If you don't and they were taken with your phone or something, then please don't post them.

2) If you've taken a pic of your car on your drive, with Doris' Corsa blocking out half of it, it's dirty and out of focus, then don't post that either! lol..

Think of it like this "Would I be happy to have that on my wall for a month?" "Is that suitable for a club flyer?"

Please try and keep the comments to a minimum. I will try and keep this thread tidy, so if your post/pics disappear, its because you're not reading..

I want high quality, high res pics. Pics of single cars, groups of cars, modded, standard, 1.2's, 200's, all sorts really.

By posting in this thread you give ClioSport permission to use them for club related things. Calendars/folders/flyers etc etc.

Danke.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
2938947901_93e6eae0fc_o.png

IMG_1870-1.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

Merc A class
Dan do the photos have to be of your car? iv got some other decent photos of clios...

4773113408_ba574c9b2d.jpg

Last edited:

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Sorry about the size, not really sure how to upload them :eek:

Attachments

• _MG_2440copy.jpg
    _MG_2440copy.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 359
  • _MG_2493copy.jpg
    _MG_2493copy.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 372