ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Polo Shirt

ah, I had a card through the post which said I had to go to the Post Office to collect it.. Needed signature.

Daz.

Right, they are ALL now in the post one way or another!

Well all those that have paid anyway - and those of you who havent paid, bl00dy well cough up cos the Club has paid good money out in the belief that you wanted these polo shirts!

Apologies for those that werent sent on Friday, and we had to wait for bigger bags to send the orders for 2 or more shirts - but I can confirm all are on their way now, so if you havent received in a couple of days let me know.

Kathy

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

mines arrived, put the green one on and went to look for a car with my mate, the dealers had a shock when seeing the shirt :D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

How much are they and where do I send the cheque to? Also what colours are available?

Thanks

Rick

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Ordering details will be on the site shortly. they are £15.95, we will have a few odd colours but mainly white/darkblue/black

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jas

What happened to the model in the picture?

Thought he came with the shirt?

Feel let down! ;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Miltage2, Kathy will probably be the best one to answer your question.

I think you have to be a member to buy one of these superb polo shirts :cool:

Clio v6

Oh yes I got mine too. A nice bottle green, and they do seem to be of good quality. I ordered a small but need to put on about 3 stone to fit into it. Youll see me and my car at you nearest McDonalds most days for a couple of months.

Thanks for the good ordering and delivery service.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

GR, Ill send that stud of a male model up to you right away....

Got mine on today. I dont know if anyone has thought of this but I am going to get Johnst 69. Printed on the back, like a footy shirt. So next time we are a met you know who I am. Just an idea for everyone else(ps i bag 69 since its my user name;))

this idea of name tags somehow was discussed after the last but one Southend meet - but we never came to a conclusion about how best to do it - although a note in the car window would be a start, but how many are willing to "pin" their name on themselves at a meet??????

GR7

Shiny red R32

What about a discreet name tag on the sleeve edge?

User names might look cool, especially if you are called Craggy, Dash, Squirt, Slugger, Daz or Lofty! :cool:

Could maybe use name tags like the ones which our mums used to sew inside our school stuff?? ;)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 09 October 2002

What about a discreet name tag on the sleeve edge?

User names might look cool, especially if you are called Craggy, Dash, Squirt, Slugger, Daz or Lofty! :cool:

Could maybe use name tags like the ones which our mums used to sew inside our school stuff?? ;)
Thank goodness I didnt use me other nick Nahasapeemapetilon:D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

oops, best say thanks to kis and slugger as well else hell knock your balls out of the park!